The north/really good looking fellas

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 974436, member: 367”]and people still want a united ireland with these cunts…?
give the place independence, blockade the fuck out of it, pile on economic sanctions and let it rot[/QUOTE]
Says the lad living in the love triangle.

He’s right though, they’re a fucking mess of a society up there. Sure we have messes down here too, but we can’t get rid of them, why take on one we don’t need? Simps.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 974866, member: 180”]He’s right though, they’re a fucking mess of a society up there. Sure we have messes down here too, but we can’t get rid of them, why take on one we don’t need? Simps.[/QUOTE]Enough said.

We all know we’d cut Cork loose in a hearbeat if we could.

it’s the desire of so many to want the place back with these cunts in it that troubles me

I’d rather they were driven into the sea first, myself.

I’d only accept an United Ireland if the entire population of the place up there was exterminated first, Hitler style. Then we could get a decent start

don’t worry pal…their desire ends about hour after closing time on a Saturday night…just nod the head…

The indigenous people of Ulster are truer gaels than their free stater counterparts.

Impossible mate… outside of three parishes in the Antrim Glens, they don’t hurl.
You can’t be a Fíor Ghael if you weren’t born with a hurl in your hand.
Sorry pal, that’s just how it is.

Sinn Fein :clap:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/13872_812795098744974_328816105629503760_n.jpg

[QUOTE=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 975380, member: 1503”]Impossible mate… outside of three parishes in the Antrim Glens, they don’t hurl.
You can’t be a Fíor Ghael if you weren’t born with a hurl in your hand.
Sorry pal, that’s just how it is.[/QUOTE]

Stick hurling was the game of the British gentry in Oireland,anyone that plays it is a soup taker

Incorrect.

I trust they’ll leave the flags flying there to honour his memory

[SIZE=6]New flag debate plea after Co Armagh drowning[/SIZE]

Tuesday 29 July 2014 08.30

Two Irish tricolours were hung from trees on the island in Bessbrook Pond
A man has drowned after he got into difficulties while swimming in a lake when he was believed to be trying to get to an island to remove two Irish tricolours hung there.

Oswald Bradley, 68, died when he got into difficulties while swimming in Bessbrook Pond in Co Armagh yesterday evening.

The raising of the flags in the village earlier this month caused community tensions and political parties from all sides, including Sinn Féin, called for their removal.

The incident played out at a time when politicians at Stormont remain at loggerheads on the outstanding peace process issues of flags, parades and the legacy of the past.

The drowning tragedy highlights the need to finally deal with the issue of flags at Stormont, an Assembly member has claimed.

The latest bid to find consensus ended in disarray at the start of the month when unionists walked out of a cross-party talks initiative in protest at a decision to restrict a controversial Orange Order parade.

SDLP Assembly member Dominic Bradley said the drowning emphasised the need for action.

“It highlights the need to get back into talks on the past, flags and parades and to reach an agreement so events like yesterday are less likely to occur in the future,” said the Newry and Armagh representative.

Ulster Unionist MLA for the area Danny Kennedy said Mr Bradley’s death was a “real tragedy”.

“This is a very tragic outcome to controversies surrounding flags in this village,” he said.

“This is too high a price for any family and community to pay.”

The flags have now been taken down.

Police say they are not treating the incident as suspicious.

I presume Oswald was a prod? Although Bradley is a name that crosses the divide.

He should have worn his orange life jacket… His hate killed him.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 991257, member: 180”]I trust they’ll leave the flags flying there to honour his memory

[SIZE=6]New flag debate plea after Co Armagh drowning[/SIZE]

Tuesday 29 July 2014 08.30

Two Irish tricolours were hung from trees on the island in Bessbrook Pond
A man has drowned after he got into difficulties while swimming in a lake when he was believed to be trying to get to an island to remove two Irish tricolours hung there.

Oswald Bradley, 68, died when he got into difficulties while swimming in Bessbrook Pond in Co Armagh yesterday evening.

The raising of the flags in the village earlier this month caused community tensions and political parties from all sides, including Sinn Féin, called for their removal.

The incident played out at a time when politicians at Stormont remain at loggerheads on the outstanding peace process issues of flags, parades and the legacy of the past.

The drowning tragedy highlights the need to finally deal with the issue of flags at Stormont, an Assembly member has claimed.

The latest bid to find consensus ended in disarray at the start of the month when unionists walked out of a cross-party talks initiative in protest at a decision to restrict a controversial Orange Order parade.

SDLP Assembly member Dominic Bradley said the drowning emphasised the need for action.

“It highlights the need to get back into talks on the past, flags and parades and to reach an agreement so events like yesterday are less likely to occur in the future,” said the Newry and Armagh representative.

Ulster Unionist MLA for the area Danny Kennedy said Mr Bradley’s death was a “real tragedy”.

“This is a very tragic outcome to controversies surrounding flags in this village,” he said.

“This is too high a price for any family and community to pay.”

The flags have now been taken down.

Police say they are not treating the incident as suspicious.[/QUOTE]

From Willie Frazer’s Facebook page:

Its with great sadness that I must inform you all of the tragic death of FAIR member Ossy Bradley who just a few hours ago was drowned whilst performing a selfless act of citizenship in Bessbrook. Ossy who worked tirelessly for victims in the area attempted to remove two Irish Tricolours from an Island in the towns pond and replace them with Union Jacks. The two Irish Tricolours had been reported and indeed they should have been removed but were not. Regrettably Ossy was then forced into taking matters into his own hands and tragically died as a consequence. A great friend of Mrs Lemon (Kingsmills massacre) Ossy was all to aware of how much hurt these foreign flags were causing and the IRAs message that they were delivering to the local unionist community. I at this time call for funding to be given to the IRA victims of that area who have no support group, no one who could have taken up such matters and seen them resolved. Tragically we now see the death of a man due to republican intimidation and the governments attempted “silencing” of IRA victims. As we have always said the victims will not be going away and we will not tolerate republican intimidation. FOOTNOTE, this evening the council sent men over in canoes and removed the tricolors. Safe in the arms of Jesus.

[QUOTE=“Watch The Break, post: 991372, member: 260”]From Willie Frazer’s Facebook page:

Its with great sadness that I must inform you all of the tragic death of FAIR member Ossy Bradley who just a few hours ago was drowned whilst performing a selfless act of citizenship in Bessbrook. Ossy who worked tirelessly for victims in the area attempted to remove two Irish Tricolours from an Island in the towns pond and replace them with Union Jacks. The two Irish Tricolours had been reported and indeed they should have been removed but were not. Regrettably Ossy was then forced into taking matters into his own hands and tragically died as a consequence. A great friend of Mrs Lemon (Kingsmills massacre) Ossy was all to aware of how much hurt these foreign flags were causing and the IRAs message that they were delivering to the local unionist community. I at this time call for funding to be given to the IRA victims of that area who have no support group, no one who could have taken up such matters and seen them resolved. Tragically we now see the death of a man due to republican intimidation and the governments attempted “silencing” of IRA victims. As we have always said the victims will not be going away and we will not tolerate republican intimidation. FOOTNOTE, this evening the council sent men over in canoes and removed the tricolors. Safe in the arms of Jesus.[/QUOTE]
The bread of heaven to poor ol Ossy.

Which heaven? Protestant heaven or Catholic heaven?
Do they allow flags in heaven I wonder. Heaven is probably the kind of place where there are flags everywhere, but only the ones you want to see yourself.

Actually there is an invention idea for ye lads, digital flags that can show you the Union Jack or the Tricolour depending on your preference. Everyone would have to wear special glasses which would be set to your preference. Problem solved. Nobel prize winning idea that.