The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Possibly, but would argue it came in the 5 mins before half time and the scores from the Mayo backs.

tyrone are bolloxed…

When does Connachtie football work?

Champagne football.

Are Mayo the fittest Gah team ever? Fuck me, their running off the ball is savage. Kudos to their physical trainer.

Agreed. The RTE analysis at half time was delivered as if it was still 0-7 to 0-3. But Mayo had gotten to grips with things in latter part of the first half and looked primed to go on from there.

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 822032, member: 2272”]Intent was the same. Stop a goal.

Referee has been very poor.[/quote]

Ya, ye are both right about intent, but the chances of scoring a goal was considerably less for Tyrone.

But, rightly, they both got yellow cards.

As for Maurice Deegan, he’s not even the best referee from Laois. The great Eddie Kinsella is my favourite gaelic football referee in the world and he should be given more big games.

Mayo are positioned to be the Clare of the Football Championship over the coming 10 years :clap:

Cian O Neill did 2 years with them. You don’t get that fit in one year. Buckley will have brought it on as well. Andy Moran is a S&C coach who knows his stuff too so their is good knowledge within the squad.

for all the talk about Mayo being on a mission for Sam I doubt Dublin or kerry would fear them after today…

[quote=“dancarter, post: 822033, member: 122”]Lee Keegan is a smashing footballer.

This Carolan lad has done well every time iv seen him off the bench[/quote]

He’s been terrific.

MOTM? The other O’Se?

Mayo could have scored another goal and ten points if they were on the form of Donegal game.

You remember Donegal last year right? It was less than 12 months ago, you can’t be that stoned all the time can you?

Eslin’s Barry Moran is on.

:clap:

He was excellent in 2nd half. Keegan or Barrett for me

Easy come on to a winning team but Mayos bench looks strong

Exactly what Mayo need going into the final. They won’t be favs

O Neill may have done 1 year only, not 100% on that.