The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Good stuff. British Loins’ matches are meant to be watched with a sausage in your mouth.

Two time All Ireland winner with Down Conor Deegan, and friend of the forum and more importantly Mac’s favourite Kildare kourno, Ewen MacKenna.

Disappointed I missed this. Ewan is a hoot.

Shane Lennon from Louth was asked a few questions including ‘who got the first goal in this year’s Championship’. He replied ‘Lowe from Leitrim’. I didn’t even know that.

farmer that leitrim keeper looked poor for the goals last week…is he always that bad?

You’re right scumpot. He was poor for the goals. McCrann can be fantastic - he actually pulled off a couple of great saves on Sunday but is prone to howlers. He had one against Laois last year which arguably cost us that match. His distribution is excellent though.

probably needs a good solid bear fullback in front of him protecting him from on rushers if he is suspect under high ball…

Yeah - which we don’t have.

any word on mulligan?..

I haven’t heard anything. He’s named in the team but that is subject to change according to management.

Scumpot=? Ciaran Whelen? Would explain him trying to justify all those disappearing acts he had in CP all those years.

Or maybe he is Pillar Caffery.

He’s someone from the last 10 years involved with the dubs I’d say in some shape or form.

He’s a complete gob shite whoever he is anyway.

I just got this message from scumpot titled “dumb ratings”

“easy tiger…i was just ball hopping pal…no need to go on warpath…you take life too seriously pal…”

Fuck off you weirdo.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 793364, member: 273”]I just got this message from scumpot titled “dumb ratings”

“easy tiger…i was just ball hopping pal…no need to go on warpath…you take life too seriously pal…”

Fuck off you weirdo.[/quote]
:smiley: you on the hooch kev?..

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 793363, member: 273”]Scumpot=? Ciaran Whelen? Would explain him trying to justify all those disappearing acts he had in CP all those years.

Or maybe he is Pillar Caffery.

He’s someone from the last 10 years involved with the dubs I’d say in some shape or form.

He’s a complete gob shite whoever he is anyway.[/quote]

:D:D mother of god…:D:D what the fuck !!!.. thats fuckin hilarious…hilarious…i´m just a couch potatoe buddy…

A well liked couch potato in Dublin GAA circles so.

Explains your Mac-like views on something’s.

Don’t get too hot an bothered over “dumb” ratings. When I get them from some of the fuck yards on here it’s a badge of honor.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 793383, member: 273”]A well liked couch potato in Dublin GAA circles so.

Don’t get too hot an bothered over “dumb” ratings. When I get them from some of the fuck yards on here it’s a badge of honor.[/quote]

Kev, that’s just uncalled for. My views are far more informed.

the predictions thread cuts out all the nonsense…its a simple one word answer on who will win what…really sorts the men from the boys…it really tells who knows what…:wink:

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 793383, member: 273”]A well liked couch potato in Dublin GAA circles so.

Don’t get too hot an bothered over “dumb” ratings. When I get them from some of the fuck yards on here it’s a badge of honor.[/quote]

it was just the quick-fire volley of them that had be perplexed pal…you know my knowledge of the game is second to none…don’t ever compare me to that hook nosed seedless wexford idiot Mac…thats a step too far…

If you throw enough shit, some of it will eventually stick