The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Brady you bluffing cunt… your all over the shop.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 804309, member: 180”]Animals Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJk2n5WXepk
[/quote]
The cunts, and they can’t be fined either as they haven’t 2 beans to rub together. :mad:

They had McCreevy as Minister for Finance in the boom years when grants were being dished out to all comers and their ground is still a kip, possibly the worst county ground I’ve ever been to.

:rolleyes:

Bad goal to concede, come on London.

That looked a legit goal from London

Bad decision alright.

Definately

This is dirt.

10 points up already, they should cover the 18 point handicap comfortable. :frowning:

I’m going back to my documentary on the war of the roses. Let’s hope the Ulster Championship is at least a contest.

Jesus how bad were Leitrim?

Boom

This is septic

Strange oul game. Mayo don’t look like losing but London dispossessing them fairly easily and cutting through them. If London got an early goal it might wake Mayo up a bit.

Mayo won’t be winning the All-Ireland this year. They just don’t have the classy forwards that you need in the big games.

In fairness they will step up against the better sides,London are shocking.

Jaysus I didn’t even realise Ogie Greene was with London. Mayo doing what has to be done here, it was a no win situation for them, damned if they do, damned if they don’t. Getting Conroy and Cillian on is about as much benefit as this game will be to them.

Agreed. They rave on about Andy Moran and Alan Dillon like they were Joyce and Donnellan in their prime…They wouldn’t lace their fucking boots. I’ve also taken a serious dislike to Moran since his over-enthusiastic celebration of Mayos fourth goal against Galway this year, he looks like a fucking garden gnome going around the place.

3 goals for O Connor since coming on, hes a damn fine player that fella.