The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Good to see Horan got the Puma contract back

Moran came out last year and said he is against supporters coming on the pitch after matches. Lost a bit of respect for him after that. Coming from a county where success is thin on the ground I was disappointed with his comments. Well fuck him and Christy Cooney, they got their answer last Sunday.

They did in their hole get their answer.

Liam Hayes doesn’t look well.

Not sure why, but I slightly fancy Monaghan to cause a bit of an upset here.

I hate this goalkeeper taking the 45’s shit. Slows the whole game down

Monaghan like men possessed for the first five minutes here.

Hon Monaghan

Boom

Mon ta fuck Monaghan, sow it into McGuinness and his pack of cynical cunts.

Monaghan are no shrinking violets themselves in fairness. Would love to see them win it though despite that Dick Clerkin lad being a tramp on the pitch.

Monaghan playing this very smartly. Making it physical in the right areas and leaving Donegal have the ball way back. If McHugh goes of it will make it even more difficult.

Size, fitness and patience are some of Donegal’s strengths, Monaghan always had the first 2. It seems they developed the 3 rd as well. Hughes and Lennon winning midfield, McManus being his usual class self. Very interesting game.

Ah come on now, they are just playing like for like.

Two bad wides there in a row. :frowning:

2 very good chances wasted by Monaghan, should be 6 up.

Two bad wides in a row there.

Hughes destroying McGee.

Cross field kick passing. Definitely one way to move Donegal around to get some space.

I see only one team playing football here, and it’s not green and gold crowd.

And some lovely fielding too. Fuck this trying to handpass your way around 15 fuckers in their own half.