The Official Arsenal FC Thread 2017/18

I loved beating Arsenal as a player and I love beating them as a manager.

Best not to ask, pal.

Surely time for Wenger to go bro?

No. He has a two year contract and I believe that should be respected.

2 Likes

Heā€™s taking the piss at this stage.

Letā€™s not be too hasty.

1 Like

Chile playing at 11.30pm UK time tomorrow, one would expect that Sanchezā€™s future has to be resolved today. I think he will be go.

What city does Mrs Sanchez want to live in this time?

Some great business today by Arsenal. A very well run club, no panic today at all.

1 Like

What a great window for Arsenal.

Football is a business now, so judging clubs on how many points or trophies they accumulate is so outdated.
Itā€™s all about money and once again Wenger showed why he is the greatest manager in the business.
And to think that if Man City hadnā€™t been such a shambles in leaving it so late to bid for Sanchez, Arsenal could have had another Ā£70m.

The team can play without pressure now. Any trophy win from here is a nice bonus but the bread and butter is the transfer window.

3 Likes

Who said the Europa League was a secondary competition?? Weā€™re gonna have to wait another hour for our debut. Kick off delayed an hour due to crowd safety fears.

A lot of fans very excited by this tantalising match up.

This is Dunkirk reaching a logical conclusion.

Arsenal: Ospina; Holding, Mertesacker, Monreal; Bellerin, Iwobi, Elneny, Maitland-Niles; Walcott, Giroud, Sanchez

Subs: Macey, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Reine-Adelaide, Nelson, Wilshere, Akpom

Hopefully future Ballon dā€™Or winner Reiss Nelson gets a few minutes.

20000 Koln fans turned up but their ticket allocation was only 2900.

Game goes ahead. Best atmosphere I can recall in Emirates in a long, long time. Arsenal fans must be really up for this one.

1 Like

Fuck me, what a finish :astonished:

Cracker.

Is this on any other channel than BT Sports?

Eir 2

Donā€™t have that either. Thought ITV showed these games?