The Official Cork GAA 2017 Thread

I dont think anyone said it did. Kev said it added a bit of intrigue to it.

I remember there was a situation a few years ago where in the same year a North Tipperary football selection which won the county football championship weren’t allowed to compete in Munster while UCC were. Ridiculous

What benefits do the colleges see in it for themselves?

Divisional sides in Cork wouldnt be allowed to either. Fair anomaly alright

Yeah, they are still technically clubs

No idea. Its nothing but a pain for the players i assume

In other words you haven’t a clue what a village is in 2017. Understood.

Midleton are bottlers. UCC will be beaten next round.

Its not their job.

They do an awful lot for GAA and hurling in Cork.

If Cork want to fill the UCC and CIT teams with players, develop them better.

You talk to anyone involved and they will tell you the Cork lads are way behind in decision making and game management compared to even club pmayers from Waterford/Tipp/KK.

Thats not surprising seeing as every video i see from the develooment squads has lads running around cones.

1 Like

They are actually

What are you on about ypu fucking retard.

Townies.

:joy::joy::joy:

You really are thick as shit

They are a club

The College players?
They love it. They are always mad just to survive to late august to get their team together.

I don’t get why people cannot see the appeal and uniqueness that lads from other counties get from winning a medal elsewhere.

Again. UCC and CIT in Club championship are a club. They are actually a seperate force from the Sigerson team with different eligability rules

1 Like

Ah this old chestnut has raised its head again, usually means a College side has beaten a few teams, the college year has started back, and they have a bit of momentum. No one generally gives a fuck when they’re hockeyed in the first round, which happens most years.

This is absolutely it.

Its tge same as this nonsense about splitting Dublin.

Fucking snowflake millenials wanting to even everything up.

Life is unfair. Get better or fuck off.

Damn straight.
Same as these cunts who bitch and moan about not getting All Ireland tickets, despite “going to all the games”. Fuck off, if you’re worth a shit, you’ll have an avenue of approach for a ticket, if not then, sorry, not everyone gets to go to the ball cinderella, get over it, and stop bringing your kids to Croke Park without a ticket and have them wail and moan for the day.

Why are they exempt from relegation so kev if they are a club like all others? How many lads would be down to play in the PIHC? :thinking:

I see Kev is back drunk posting again.