The Official Fair City Thread - Has Bella Not Died Yet?

Re:Official Fair City Thead - Has Bella Not Died Yet?

Fair City just gets better and better. :grin:

I was watching it earlier and a new parish priest, Father Thaddeus, has arrived in Carrigstown and befriended Dolores given she’s turned into a religious freak since poor Harry passed away.

Here’s a picture of them chatting:

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/series/series18/images/episode203.jpg

The more observant of you will notice he used to be the desk sergeant in The Bill for fooking years. :angry:

In fact here’s Father Thaddeus when he was Sergeant Matthew Boyden in The Bill:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/Sergeant_Matthew_Boyden.jpg

He was murdered in a drive-by-shooting in 2003 arranged by his drug addict daughter who wanted his insurance money. He’d also banged one of the female officer’s 15-year-old daughter so he was quite a filthbag.

And now he’s returned to life as a priest. Shocking.

Most people are out enjoying Christmas but this Fair City stuff’s important to me. :grin:

I won’t even go into too much detail about tonight’s revelation that Keith used to be in the British Army but deserted a few years back:

‘They wanted to invade Iraq. They said there were weapons of mass destruction. How could I know for sure Niamh? How could I?’

Fooking insanely funny. I actually wet myself. And some fooks get paid for writing this.

Harry Molloy great character for being a scruff. Really should bring him back.

Haha cracking stuff. He was a great lad in the Bill. Forum member Nemesis once stabbed and robbed from the last Fair City priest. Legend.

List of my favourite 2007 characters in no particular order:

Keith,
Niamh,
Una,
Dermot and Jo (they’re some pair),
Charlie and Mags (legends),
Christy,
Ray,
Leo.

List of Fair City wankers 2007:

William,
Pearse,
Mark (fooking sqeeky wreck the head!),
Orla,
Any of the new Coke heads in it (I can’t remember names),
Lauren,
The TV licence inspector guy who now works behind McCoys Bar,
Chuck the Yank!,
Maddy McCann.

BenShermin wrote:

List of my favourite 2007 characters in no particular order:

Keith,
Niamh,
Una,
Dermot and Jo (they’re some pair),
Charlie and Mags (legends),
Christy,
Ray,
Leo.

List of Fair City wankers 2007:

William,
Pearse,
Mark (fooking sqeeky wreck the head!),
Orla,
Any of the new Coke heads in it (I can’t remember names),
Lauren,
The TV licence inspector guy who now works behind McCoys Bar,
Chuck the Yank!,
Maddy McCann.

Marks a hard man, I wouldn’t mess with him, he’d knock the bollix outta ya

Adam’s a chap I wouldn’t mess with, he put Sean in hospital!

A couple of Fair City celeb spots reminded me of this thread. I haven’t watched it since last December. Any updates would be greatly received folks.

The big story at the moment is that Flyod, the brother who shagged his half sister Heather died of cancer on Sunday night. The whole series of events tore the family apart. Great stuff, all should escalate during the week as the funeral takes place.

What the bigger joke is that it is not Floyd but rather some con artist claiming to be Floyd. How his parents dont recognize him is something else.

Hows Rainbows Ben? Is it pulling in the punters?

Still doing a roaring trade I’m happy to reveal, although as Bella’s limp gets worse so does the service and this might mean losing some business to the Bistro.

Is it still run by the Doyle offspring? Time to advertise for some non Irish staff me thinks.

Is the sports shop that sells all the eircom league gear still going? The oul eircom League gear should get more popular in the oul recession as folk in Carrigstown won’t be able to watch games in England or even pay for their Sky subs anymore.

Your one Heather was a right sort, no doubt about it, I used to like her back in the day when she wrote her novel, I used to watch FC all the time with my ex-bird. That’s two mentions my ex-bird has got here today, mental.

Any character coming back in after being 6 months on the dole?

Do you miss her Sledge?

I had a bit of a thing for that Heather one too. She looked a little big at times but exuded gaminess and looked a bit dirty.

I read something about her recently being a talented artist too. She’s also single and has a teenage daughter so she’s definitely riding.

Det Sgt Bynre needs the help of the tfk to find Lana. Link to his notes.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/blog.html

[quote=“Bandage”]Do you miss her Sledge?

I had a bit of a thing for that Heather one too. She looked a little big at times but exuded gaminess and looked a bit dirty.

I read something about her recently being a talented artist too. She’s also single and has a teenage daughter so she’s definitely riding.[/quote]

Agree with all of that in relation to Heather, she definietly looked as if she’d be looking to do some serious damage in the sack. I miss the ex now and again obviously, we were away on holidays together this time last year, but there is no doubt it was for the best etc etc.

Whilst reading the Indo today at lunch I made the point of checking the TV listings to see what’s going on in Fair City tonight. Heather is at the centre of things as someone smells a rat in her grieving of Floyd. Worth watching I should think.

Just checked into Carrigstown for the first time in 2008.

Carol Meehan has gone on the rampage in her own pub throwing glasses, abusing people and generally being a mentalist.

Bella was nowhere to be seen.

Tracey’s not back on the game yet.

Leo is now a suspect in Lana’s murder it seems, and was subjected to a fierce grilling down the cop shop with the auld Good cop Bad cop routine.

He’s taking it bad and is pushing all his friends away. Surely he has suffered enough by now…

Niamh has asked Paul for a divorce and it seems to have struck a nerve with Paul, maybe that fire was never truely quenched.

Poor ray maybe out in the street if he doesn’t find a job.

Conclusion,

I’d deffo give Niamh one, the big round foxy vixen!

Is Rainbows still taking business off the Bistro?