The Official Fair City Thread - Has Bella Not Died Yet?

Yvonne Doyle would hand it back to you fair soft I’d say.

who is dying in the fire this week lads?

Damo, Tommy or Blackie Connors

Caoimhe giving Damo a good work out these nites

Incredible scenes.

Luke is a goner

What a show,the acting was top quality!

Blackie Connors is cremated I d say

Damo in a bit of a bind now

Its all that Ama one’s fault. If she was putting out, Damo wouldn’t have had to be rogering Caoimhe in some storeroom and no rescue mission wd have been necessary

Terrific episode on at the moment.

Paul has just talked Leo out of suicide.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 837284, member: 24”]Terrific episode on at the moment.

Paul has just talked Leo out of suicide.[/quote]

Leo is having a very rough time of it lately. Hopefully he can get his act together.

It was actually done really well. Leo has been on a downward spiral for months now. Paul’s points as he talked him around were really well made and a lot of thought obviously went into writing them.

Brilliant ending as well as Leo just took up his guitar and started strumming.

This detective questioning Paddy is pretty tasty.

Agreed. Serious breach of protocol interviewing Paddy on her own I’d have thought

You do realise that she is not a real detective?

Your not serious?

how is it going to pan out for the bould Paddy I wonder?

I don’t know but I hope whatever it is takes vivian and that cheeky cunt Charlotte with him.

OMFG

Just caught it on RTE+1

All I can say is :clap:

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 843719, member: 24”]OMFG

Just caught it on RTE+1

All I can say is :clap:[/quote]

:eek: what happened?

Did Paddy actually kill your man?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 843729, member: 1786”]:eek: what happened?

Did Paddy actually kill your man?[/quote]

Of course he killed him. Conor was his name. He was Paddy’s mate for years.

Conor was abused by the lad Paddy killed which meant he was in jail for years. Paddy stole Conor’s story and told Marty Morrissey in an attempt to get sympathy and for her to take him back. Conor found out and threatened to tell Marty so Paddy bumped him off.

Another old friend appeared on the scene and told Marty the real story. Marty confronted Paddy. Paddy confessed to killing Conor. He said he would kill Marty and the rest of the family if she went to the guards.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 843749, member: 24”]Of course he killed him. Conor was his name. He was Paddy’s mate for years.

Conor was abused by the lad Paddy killed which meant he was in jail for years. Paddy stole Conor’s story and told Marty Morrissey in an attempt to get sympathy and for her to take him back. Conor found out and threatened to tell Marty so Paddy bumped him off.

Another old friend appeared on the scene and told Marty the real story. Marty confronted Paddy. Paddy confessed to killing Conor. He said he would kill Marty and the rest of the family if she went to the guards.[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 843749, member: 24”]Of course he killed him. Conor was his name. He was Paddy’s mate for years.

Another old friend appeared on the scene and told Marty the real story. Marty confronted Paddy. Paddy confessed to killing Conor. He said he would kill Marty and the rest of the family if she went to the guards.[/quote]

How will it pan out Farmer? I expect that crusty lad ( conor’s buddie) will kill Paddy