The Official Fair City Thread - Has Bella Not Died Yet?

It’s hard to know kerry. There could be a Richard Hillman type attempt to run the family into a river or something or set fire to the house.

I thought Paddy might try to frame Zumo for it somehow, looks unlikely now.

Not a bad call.

you can rule out the fire farmer. Carrigstown has had its quota of fires with the recent factory blaze

Isn’t Zumo a black belt in kung fu ? The scene is set for him to kick the door in and bust Paddy with a few chops and flying kicks.

Paddy will get away tho, young Zumo will defeat the dark side but he doesn’t have enough force to kill his father.

I have decided - Zumo will have a big part to play in whatever happens.

I can’t believe you spastics watch Fair City.

Says the man that watches a group of puffs terrorize people on a beach in Australia :rolleyes:

Fuck off, you liar cunt. I do no such thing.

No, you rack off, mate. You are an avid Home & Away man, your admiration for it is littered all over this forum. At least have the guts to stand up for what you believe you weasel.

Zumo would bust any of those river boys! fact!

Yes, I’m a Home and Away fanatic. I fucking adore it and I’ve never denied it. You mentioned something unrelated about puffs terrorizing people on beaches. Cunt.

Paddy Bishop is a nasty bit of work

he has a face like a crow too…

He has a nasty bit of work to face into…

This will end with Zumo killing him

Another episode, another instance of Paddy Bishop going apeshit. Mondo’s bird is tasty though - apparently she hung around the Playboy mansion in real life.

Below is a link to how the Bishop story will develop.

I had it in spoilers but that doesn’t seem to be working

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/pyscho-paddy-bishop-set-to-meet-a-grizzly-end-on-fair-city-29685666.html

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 850202, member: 24”]Another episode, another instance of Paddy Bishop going apeshit. Mondo’s bird is tasty though - apparently she hung around the Playboy mansion in real life.

Below is a link to how the Bishop story will develop.

I had it in spoilers but that doesn’t seem to be working

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/pyscho-paddy-bishop-set-to-meet-a-grizzly-end-on-fair-city-29685666.html[/quote]

You’d know you’re a Liverpool supporter, watching this scutter on a Champions League night.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 767649, member: 9”]Did Barry O’Hanlon get away with that? Is he still in it?

What was yer wan’s name in it again? She used to drink in The 51 the odd time.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Deco and Zumo were too right pansies tonight

Was it Deco terrorised Barry O’Hanlon once upon a time and helped him dispose of Sarah’s body?