The Official Fair City Thread - Has Bella Not Died Yet?

Ama helped to restore Damiens confidence after that debacle but he couldn’t resist the lure of Caoimhe Dillon. He was in bed with her having an affair while the building was on fire😅

1 Like

He’s a legend, loves a few pints and a bit of craic.

I remember Bella had a storyline around cancer - maybe prostate. About ten years back. Jim Bartley was actually brilliant in terms of a performance.

She’s in the property game I think. Out Kinsale side.

1 Like

has he sewed it into Mairead just the one night? brave man, crossing Jane a dangerous game

I can see Jane sleeping with Damo in some form of revernge on tommy and mairead

Things are bubbling nicely.

I reckon tomorrow night could be the best episode since Lorcan smashed Billy Meehan with the golf club.

1 Like

Up there with when the cult drama reached its culmination a few years ago. Jane is out for blood.

1 Like

Jane won’t let it go anyway.

There was a lovely cut to it there tonight.

Are Bella and Cass having a double wedding with Damo and the woman? Remember Carol Foley had a double wedding and Robbie battered Trigger at the reception😅

what happened?

up few episodes ago, Mairead didnt know Damo slept with Caoimhe other than she knew he cheated and Tommy wasnt aware either that twas his daughter Damo was milking outside the bucket with???

Damo and Mairead set to get married tomorrow after a few false starts.

Damo went off with Caoimhe and Jane knows and is throwing in a few daggers.

Tommy went off with Mairead but Jane doesn’t know.

Tommy and Mairead suspect Jane’s daggers about them as opposed to Damo and Caoimhe.

Jane is also flirting with Caoimhe’s fella.

Bela and Cass also getting married alongside Damo and Mairead tomorrow so I’m expecting fireworks.

What da fuq

What a fucking show :clap:

1 Like

Just catching up on this on the plus 1. Dearbhla secret hasn’t reached the surface yet. The Carrigstown women were looking well tonight!

1 Like

Jane was showing a bit of cleavage

1 Like

There’ll be a lot of singletons in Carrigstown after that. They’re nearly running out of women for Tommy. Carol next perhaps?

Those scriptwriters deserve a payrise.

1 Like

Dearbhla’s man hinting at an affair with Jane tonight. Watch this space on that one👀

Reading between the lines it would also appear that Hayley’s auld lad is the new priest (Ronnie Drew’s son).

Is that the same character who was in it pre Covid although a different actor?

I was wondering that myself. There was a bald priest flirting with Carol before COVID. Could be the same character with two different actors alright, either that or the Fr. had a serious hair restoration job during lockdown!