The Official Fair City Thread - Has Bella Not Died Yet?

First time tuning into carrigstown tonight since circa 2016.

Paul’s bird Fiona was in a great storyline when she killed her millionaire husband with the pillow circa 2007 to get the money from his will.

Is this her first time back in it since?

I’m putting “gay” down on my CV

Not Bella…

Eight page pullout in today’s Irish Daily Star for all ye Fair City fans.

I know. This should probably be in the things that are wrong thread. It was a hard choice.

1 Like

Dramatic scenes as Baldoyle United defeat Fair City on penalties.

Not Bella, but close. He’s looking shook enough lately.

Mmmm…

This thread isn’t updating for some reason.

How come the pub is open on Fair City?

End of an era tonight.

Bump^

Tommy Dillon :hammer::hammer:

3 Likes

Was just about to post it in here😅 Has Mairead and Jane both on the go. Fine upgrades on Judith.

1 Like

Lovely cameo from Tipp Towns finest, Jane there at the end :hammer:

1 Like

Jane will cop something soon enough. Tommy has upped his pulling game if anything in the 10/12 years since he went to the ploughing with Jo Fahey.

1 Like

Aw Jesus I remember that. They were simply incredible times.

Dermot and Jo and young Ben. What ever became of them?

When the Dillons landed on the scene first they were the best thing to ever happen that show. Tommy used be showing the young lad how to hurl.

Neasa and Caoimhe were something else.

1 Like

Bella drinks in the Scholars in Firhouse. Seen him in there a few times, shook looking.

Neassa was a fine thing. Fairly sure Damien has been with all 3 Dillon daughters now😅 The budding hurler Zach has disappeared off the scene. The ploughing match in 2010 was peak Fair City.

Yer wan Jo is from Cork. You’d see her around. Was at a wedding that she crashed and she had a great night for herself.

Unreal.

Suzanne used be beating up Damo the same time.

You’d miss all them great characters.

1 Like

Steady on.

1 Like