The Official Irish Times Best Places to Holiday in Ireland Thread

Cork international airport hotel exceeded my expectations. No pool a small black mark. Great service. Great food. Child friendly

That’s the kind of put down that makes you a top top poster @Bandage buddy. :wave:

Speaking of changing rooms.Trinners sports is the way forward

@bandage how was the candle lit dinner and breakfast?

Pity what has happened maire de barras in dingle.

Breakfast was tremendous. Anne’s blueberry pancakes were sublime. I had around 6 of them along with a delightful full Irish breakfast. We met John and Mary from Kildare at breakfast - they didn’t dine with us last night.

Dinner was really excellent. A lovely atmosphere, superb food and service and great company with Kent and Lynette and John and Nichola.

Ah tremendous. It really is a charming spot. I wouldnt be rushing back again but I really enjoyed the hospitality and the novelty of it.

:eek:

What’s wrong with you, mate? You’ve a really nasty way about you.

I’m concerned about your health mate. That’s a metric shit ton of calories. Unless you went out later and ran 8 miles with a bag of calf nuts on your back, then all that ain’t leaving your body.

2 Likes

I follow a combination of the 5/2 and 16/8 rules, pal.

1 Like

this thread is brilliant

1 Like

He burnt off the calories on the beach. …
Running after yer mans new football or whatever it was.

6 Likes

You need to change a couple of letters there at the end…

1 Like

Are there many beaches in Longford?

2 Likes

:smile:

Very good. We got annual pass from kids grandparents it’s savage value. Could do with better food options maybe and a fuck off playground but that’s just nit picking

What has happened it? I stay with the original Maire de Barra every second summer. They sold the boozer a good few years ago.

We’ve been through this before buddy. With the Lough Derg debacle of July two 16.
It’s been established that more or less every county in Ireland has a coastline of some sort or other.

Brimmer’s overflowing septic tank qualifies as a beach in Tipp.

4 Likes