The official Kilkenny Senior Football Thread

That E Brennan is not Fast Eddie. Nnice free taker, but thats it really.

No-different players alright.
Remember seeing the Dodger against Wexford in football years ago. They were beating us with 68 minutes to go but we came out on top.

Got an absolute hammering off Wicklow today

Difficult to see them troubling Kerry this year.

Wouldnt write them off yet, could have been a freak game, strong wind perhaps which turned at half time. It can happen…

mark my words …our day will come…some day we will get into double figures…when we do youll see celebrations the likes of which have never been seen down by the nore…

Heard the ref was a bit biased there today, in fairness.

The weather today didn’t help matters either…

Much of a crowd at this?

Fifth goal was a square ball I heard - game was on a knife edge at that point.

I heard Kilkenny were still in it with 69 minutes remaining. Some going.

A brave display from a County who is giving its full backing to this side. The good times will come.

Keep the faith.

I heard one of the points was a marginal decision. It looked wide but the umpires gave it to Wicklow. its decisions like this that can turn games.

Ah yeah. Big laugh. Like I’ve said on numerous occasions:

You’re damned if you do and you’re damned if you don’t.

[quote=“Locke”]Ah yeah. Big laugh. Like I’ve said on numerous occasions:

You’re damned if you do and you’re damned if you don’t.[/quote]

Do you expect many changes for the next game Locke? Were the lads missing any front line players yesterday?

Blow it out your hole Mac!

the ongoing KK footballer punishment beatings must be karma for Tommy Walsh and Eddie Brennan lowering the blade.
it has to be

[quote=“HBV*”]the ongoing KK footballer punishment beatings must be karma for Tommy Walsh and Eddie Brennan lowering the blade.
it has to be[/quote]

GAA Karma alright. You excel at one of the sports and you are crap at the other. Kinda like Wexford and the league limbo land this once great county finds herself in…

I don’t understand Locke. I’m taking an interest in my neighbours Football team but you don’t seem to want to talk about it? Are those Cork fighting genes wearing off on you?

:rolleyes: Gas man. Yeah, I’m like Marge Simpson when she said when she married Homer she inherited the Simpson gene too. GWBWY!