The official Kilkenny Senior Football Thread

what was the final score.

I heard it was touch and go

Not the only Cork thing your picking up

I assume GWBWY= Go way boy will ya

Your as Cork as myself Lockes boy. Looking forward to seeing the two smallies represnting their county with pride

[quote=“dancarter”]Not the only Cork thing your picking up

I assume GWBWY= Go way boy will ya

Your as Cork as myself Lockes boy. Looking forward to seeing the two smallies represnting their county with pride[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Midleton or Cloyne Locke?

Midleton or Cloyne Locke?[/quote]

Both

[quote=“dancarter”]Not the only Cork thing your picking up

I assume GWBWY= Go way boy will ya[/quote]

Yes. Always picture Mossy from Waherfort saying it though :rolleyes:

Never

They’ll be good enough but no money in it. I’ll be pushing them down the rugger path in their sporting career. Go Team Munster!

No Locke! Nooooooo!

[quote=“Locke”]

They’ll be good enough but no money in it. I’ll be pushing them down the rugger path in their sporting career. Go Team Munster![/quote]

Fookin turncoat. You’re dead to me now Lockes, dead I tells ye.

I intend to retire early. If that means Ben and/or Jerry kicking up a few pound from team sports so be it!

you’ll never settle in Cork until you’ve taken a firm side

on anything

Lucky for you you don’t have to choose between Thompsons or Mothers Pride, CMP or Ballinahina, Dunnes or Roches or Redbarn or Garrettstown.

But Pres or Christians still awaits you.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]
But Pres or Christians still awaits you.[/quote]

You’re forgetting the College MGG… Location Locataion Location

blow in

‘de’ Collaaaaaaaaaaaage comes after the pres/ christians pow wow

It’s more the team munster bit that I have the problem with.

I have no problem with the retire early bit.
My brother’s wife is pregnant with their second child. It’s gonna be girl #2. In such a case the sports to emphasise are Tennis and Golf.

I’ve taken to calling him Abu because of a scene in the West Wing [President Bartlet has 3 children, all girls].

BARTLET
You know, 15 years ago, we took a trip to Egypt, all five of us, saw the pyramids and Luxor, then headed up into the Sinai. We had a guide, a Bedouin man, who called me “Abu el Banat.” Whenever we’d meet another Bedouin, he’d introduce me as “Abu el Banat.” The Bedouin would laugh and laugh and then offer me a cup of tea. And I’d go and pay them for the tea, and they wouldn’t let me. “Abu el Banat” means “father of daughters.” They thought the tea was the least they could do.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]blow in

‘de’ Collaaaaaaaaaaaage comes after the pres/ christians pow wow[/quote]

What club did Toms O’Leary play for again?

Typical city girl…

Kilkenny 0-03(how did we even score that?)
Wicklow 7-24

Thats a 42 point hammering,thats approx 14 goals we lost by,they should forget about this Football nonsense here in Kilkenny.Unfortunately my own club had 3 fellas on the field for the game Yesterday,they’d be far better off at home hurling a ball of the gable end wall.Any Callan lads on it Locke,you hope not id say.

I’m sure the Kilkenny Footballers would be disappointed to find out that a thread set up to follow them has branched off on a silly tangent with Cork bickering. I suppose it shows their support within the county when their own flesh and blood is more interested in discussing schools rugby in Cork than trying to see how they could improve on a 42 point beating the next day.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]It’s more the team munster bit that I have the problem with.

I have no problem with the retire early bit.
My brother’s wife is pregnant with their second child. It’s gonna be girl #2. In such a case the sports to emphasise are Tennis and Golf.

I’ve taken to calling him Abu because of a scene in the West Wing [President Bartlet has 3 children, all girls].

BARTLET
You know, 15 years ago, we took a trip to Egypt, all five of us, saw the pyramids and Luxor, then headed up into the Sinai. We had a guide, a Bedouin man, who called me “Abu el Banat.” Whenever we’d meet another Bedouin, he’d introduce me as “Abu el Banat.” The Bedouin would laugh and laugh and then offer me a cup of tea. And I’d go and pay them for the tea, and they wouldn’t let me. “Abu el Banat” means “father of daughters.” They thought the tea was the least they could do.[/quote]

A man who quote from The West Wing can’t be all bad. Good man!

[quote=“Locke”]What club did Toms O’Leary play for again?

Typical city girl…[/quote]

Im lost here.

Wheres the college? TOL played for CBC did he not?

[quote=“Locke”]What club did Toms O’Leary play for again?

Typical city girl…[/quote]

In my time, that school was where you were sent after a nodge of hash was found in your knicker drawer or were thrown out of Clongoes

[quote=“dancarter”]Im lost here.

Wheres the college? TOL played for CBC did he not?[/quote]

Midleton

You remeber they used to be the only mixed boarding school in Munster.

Great parties tho’

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Kilkenny 0-03(how did we even score that?)
Wicklow 7-24

Thats a 42 point hammering,thats approx 14 goals we lost by,they should forget about this Football nonsense here in Kilkenny.Unfortunately my own club had 3 fellas on the field for the game Yesterday,they’d be far better off at home hurling a ball of the gable end wall.Any Callan lads on it Locke,you hope not id say.[/quote]

No. Ourselves and Kilmacow were the only 2 clubs in KK not to win an AI winners medal at any level, so I don’t expect anyone to be on the football team.