The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

that man is my idol

2 Likes

Mine too

2 Likes

when he left Derby he told every Chairman in England they hadn’t a fucking clue how to run a club. Then went on to win a European Cup at Forest. I mean.

Nothing needs to be said

5 Likes

The greatest mistake England ever made was not appointing him. When you consider some of the clowns who did get the top job there, it’s something their national side has never truly recovered from

they appointed waistcoated wankers ever since then. Clough was a visionary and a very very single minded man.

They’ve stiil got a waistcoat over them. the pricks

1 Like

I’d say 0-3 was an accurate reflection of what we saw tonight. Yates got through an amount of work in middle of the park and can consider himself unlucky for the disallowed goal. It could be argued that Casemiro’s foot kept Boly onside, but clutching at straws with that one. Unfortunately Freuler beside him was overrun by Casemiro and Eriksen. Johnson and Worrall did well too I thought. The former always looked dangerous on the break. We often took the wrong option when we did get into good positions, particularly on the break. We badly need an out and out goalscorer. Someone who will get us minimum fifteen goals.

1 Like

Johnson was excellent tonight I thought, from Brentford in 10th down on 20 points is our league now they are the matches we need to focus on and pick up points

1 Like

SERRRGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

What
A
Goal

Mad that Spurs let him go

Football fans are scum

Tammy Abraham in, Manny Dennis out, per source

1 Like

TAIWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gav ‘The Sieve’ Bazunu breached again.