The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

The defenders make a solid bollocks of it and the cork lads blames the coloured Irish fella in goals.

Fucking disgusting

Not allowed say that anymore I’m afraid,

That’s the point

We are staying up

3 Likes

Massive result first time out of the bottom 3 since late August I reckon, it’s 3 from Leicester in 13th to the Saints in 20th, Villa and above look ok

2 Likes

Delighted for the gaffer and Awoniyi. Just goes to show what happens when you are patient with a manager and group of players. By no means out of trouble yet, but going in the right direction. The spirit is there, the belief is there.

5 Likes
1 Like

Cooper seems a thoroughly alright sort.

He’s destined for greater things. The only valid criticism of him is that he could be accused of being too loyal to certain players.

1 Like

He will manage in the champions league at some stage. I hope he doesn’t end up somewhere like a Chelsea and get ruined.

1 Like

Have a feeling that’s what is about to befall Graham Potter.

Spurs would have been a good fit for either. The fans would love them and give them time (even if Spurs have been chopping and changing like mad the last few years).

Chelsea have an LGBTQ+++++++ Supporters Club.

LOL!

He is the nicest man you’d ever meet

3 Likes

Lovely finish there by Irish qualified CJ Hamilton. Blackpool beating Forest 3-0.

4-1 to Blackpool. Forest don’t have much in reserve

Great result

Saw him last week against Sunderland, he was very lively.

We do have a few players like that, lively wide players, but if he keeps getting gametime at club level, he could push for a starting place.

1 Like

Better off out of those cups.

1 Like

They’ll have a proper crack at it in the League Cup QF at home against Wolves on Wed night but today was a competition too far and Cooper knew it too going by his team selection

1 Like