The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

This is going to be the longest 35 minutes of your life…. Sitting there gazing at it unfold before you, nothing you can do. Keep the cheeks of your arse clenched tight is the best I can offer you.

2 Likes

I’ve waited 23 years to keep my arse cheeks clenched this tight.
Felipe is like a Greek God out there

4 Likes

Serge crocked. Big Joe on

DANILLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

What a goal

1 Like

First 4 goal haul all season

1 Like

FELIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off VAR

What a disgrace

Oh God

Forest will hold out, right?

Jesus Christ

BLOW THE FUCKING WHISTLE YOU CUNT

2 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4 Likes

Hold out you bastards…… 11 mins😡

2 Likes

What a victory

1 Like

Staggered over the line where did the ref Cant get 11 minutes injury there was max 2 extra for the peno not 4, fuck it that was beyond crucial, nothing less than a win would have done, all we need is possibly a point max 2 I think and that should be enough

1 Like

A disgrace like the Maguire handball that time. They powers that be dont want Forest in the PL because they know what we can do.

1 Like

The question is can you get another 3 points out of the 9 available. If you can do that you’ve a punchers chance of surviving. In the immortal words of the great B.Ahern, a lot done - more to do.

3 should be enough hard to see Leeds and Leicester getting 6 from 9