The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

Did I ever mention what s fat waste of talent Andy Reid is? These mugs at Forest will probably give the cunt a job for life now.

Clough would be turning in his grave at how they’re rewarding mediocrity

However he would admire their continuing devotion to housing addicts.

Stealing a iiving

I will look up the dates at later point in time, just to shut you & blue balls up. The point still stands, when he played, Forest rarely lost.

If @Bandage and @myboyblue actually believed Reid was a waste of space, then they wouldn’t obsess over him like they do. No one fawns over shit players. People only obsess over quality, and on his day Reid was proper quality.

2 Likes

So fucking quality he failed at every top class team he played with

1 Like

A waste of talent mate. And if you think he wasn’t and made the most of his talent you’re a fool.

1 Like

Goals and stuff from our rollercoaster opening day win over naughty Nigels Burton. Good going forward, but the defense look like a bunch of lads who never played alongside each other before. Which is in fact true. Once they settle in as a unit we are on our way with Montys red and whit army

http://www.matchhighlight.com/full-matches-review/england-full-matches-review/nottingham-forest-vs-burton-albion/

1 Like

Yeah Spurs paid ÂŁ5m for him 12 years ago because he was a failure :smile: :clap:

He was a failure at Hotspurs

Mate can you address my post 2 posts back? You seem to have missed it.

They took him alongside Dawson and shipped him on at the first chance they had

He wasn’t allowed make the most of it mate, what with all the injuries. And being treated disgracefully by that Juve pig.

Injuries? He was injuried because he was a disgraceful professional.

And don’t blame Trapatoni for the cunts pathetic attitude and club career.

He pissed his talent away. You’re nothing more than a fucking enabler.

1 Like

We get the point. Every athlete who gets injured is a disgrace. Shame on them.

1 Like

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1414834/joker-not-sure-if-serious-o.gif

His groin gave him the most trouble. As far as I’m aware the groin isn’t located in the stomach, maybe in Laois it is.

Don’t blame Trap for not picking him for 5 years all because Trap held grudges?! :rolling_eyes: Yeah let’s blame Manuela instead. It was all her fault.

He didn’t fail at Forest - the fans love him.
He didn’t fail at Charlton - the fans still think very highly of him.
He had one decent season at Sunderland before that groin flared up again.
Not gonna knock him because he didn’t make it at Spurs.

1 Like

You
Just
Don’t
Get
It

I believe we do. Players who get injured are a thundering disgrace, Donald Trump said something similar about POWs. Plus you are a closet Spurs fan

What age is F Andy? How many club games in total has the lump played?