The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

In fact according to Wiki, of managers over 20 games, only Brian Clough & Dave Bassett have better win ratios than Billy, and Billy is 3rd & 4th after that.

Amazing no one else too him on in the meantime, is he just that dedicated to Forest despite them blackguarding him? Is he like an abused wife?

I think he had a bit of a meltdown the last time? @Lazarus

We could do with a fucking win lads

Lichaj has us one up :stuck_out_tongue:

Jamie Ward puts us 2 up and 5 points clear of the drop

1 Like

Massive win today. Avoid defeat to Blackburn next week and we should be fine

1 Like

So much for that plan. Squeaky bum time

1 up v Reading, Britt. Hon ta fuck

3-0 now , Hup!!

Great to see Britt banging in the goals.

1 Like

3-2 now

Here we go

4-2 We are staying up😛

Correction, disallowed

And so it goes to the last day. Conceding that second goal at QPR on Saturday could yet be decisive. We’ve gone from having a goal difference that was 4 better than Blackburn’s to now just 1 better. Ipswich at home is easier than Brentford away (on paper at least) but with Forest any kind of fuck-up is possible. Ipswich are one of the more physical sides in the division and we tend to struggle against these types of teams. Heading over next Sunday anyway…I’m reasonably optimistic we’ll stay up.

2 Likes

Back in November, Britt scored against them after 17 seconds. Ipswich have fuck all to play for here and you’re right about Brentford, who’ll be looking to finish in the top ten and possibly overtake Derby.
But I’m very very pessimistic.
How did it come to this? Relegation looming, a hun cunt in charge.

1 Like

Didn’t realise Wigan were relegated. Lovely stuff

Why lovely stuff ?

Dave Whelan is a cunt

2 Likes