The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

Most Chairman / owners are .

Are Forest going down?

Hopefully

We’ve continually fucked up against the poorer teams. Losing to the likes of Wigan and Burton. Dropping points against Rotherham for fuck sake. Yet we’ve a great record against the top six, it’s utterly bizarre.
I’ve time for Warburton, a lot of the damage was done before he came in and we’re dominating games possession wise since he took charge, which is something we’ll need to do again against the Tractors. Losing at home to Blackburn was the biggest fuck up though. Beat them and we were safe, 8 points clear. It would sum up Al Hasawi’s reign if we did go down, it’s just been one monumental pile of shit from the day that cunt arrived.
The one positive is he’s gone at season’s end, regardless of what division he’s in. Nick The Greek knows how to run a club, however shady he may be. Not like this current prick in charge.

1 Like

:roll_eyes::thinking:

1 Like

GBL

I hope Forest do ok but I find your point that ye fucked up at lesser teams a bit amusing . Based on table there are many falling in to that set .

Only joking bud.

I wonder would Andy Reid be fit enough to come out of retirement for one last game?

He can get the singsong going to raise their spirits at the wake.

Be great to see him waddle on to make one of his customary 3 yard sprints

1 Like

Point is that we’ve done well against the better performing teams - we’ve beaten four of the top five at home. Yet then we’ve gone and lost against the likes of Burton, Blackburn, Bristol City, Wigan.
As per usual, this division, and Forest, make absolutely no sense.

A couple of interesting asides ahead of Sunday’s games -
The owner of Brentford, Matthew Benham, and current Forest manager Mark Warburton, had a big falling out before Warbuton left Brentford.
Brentford boss Dean Smith, was Blackburn boss Tony Mowbray’s best man at his wedding.

I assume you have notified the relevant authorities of these facts in advance of the weekend. In other words, we have to win or we’re gone.

1 Like

Godspeed you @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi
We live in hope, we’re there with you

Christ, both games are on live on bein sports here tomorrow evening. I’m not sure I can bare to watch.

We are staying up, we are staying up…

Odd you never mention Wexford youths

It is mate. I"m a bit torn there as I had always been a Shamrock Rovers supporter and Youths happened after I left Ireland

Britt
God I love that man.
We’re staying up
We are staying up.

@Gary_Birtles_Lovechi on the pitch there after the third Forest goal.

3 Likes