The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

You can’t argue with the facts @chewy louie

Now kindly fuck off

Watfor 1 Forest 1

Decent result away, Andy Reid scored a cracker, Lewis McGugan equalised for Watford from a free kick and then had the class not to celebrate a goal against the club he just left. Billy Davies decided to go to the bar early and left David Kelly to give a bizarre press conference. Even when Billy’s gone awol, he’s still in our thoughts :clap:

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 822293, member: 236”]
Decent result away, Andy Reid scored a cracker, Lewis McGugan equalised for Watford from a free kick and then had the class not to celebrate a goal against the club he just left. Billy Davies decided to go to the bar early and left David Kelly to give a bizarre press conference. Even when Billy’s gone awol, he’s still in our thoughts :clap:[/quote]
Highlights here. Frustrating one, played the football to win it(hit the post twice) but still have to be reasonably happy with a point away to highflying Watford
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13oo4w

Check it out, this is the Forest side who played v Watford on Sunday
[LIST]
[]01 Darlow
[
]02 Lichaj
[]08 Cohen
[
]22 Wilson
[]25 Hobbs
[
]07 Guedioura
[]10 Lansbury
[
]11 Reid
[]28 Majewski (Paterson - 72’ )
[
]12 Mackie (Miller - 79’ )
[*]15 Halford (Derbyshire - 61’ )
[/LIST]

And this is the side who knocked Millwall out of the League Cup tonight
[LIST]
[]29 De Vries
[
]03 Harding
[]05 Collins
[
]16 Lascelles
[]18 Jara
[
]04 Gillett
[]06 Moussi
[
]21 Paterson
[]39 Abdoun (Halford - 77’ )
[
]27 Derbyshire (Miller - 66’ )
[*]31 Cox (Blackstock - 60’ )
[/LIST]
2 completely different starting 11s and still getting the job done, Superb:clap:

Cox and Blackstock coming back from injuries and Darius Henderson on the verge of returning should improve our attack although I’d imagine Billy will stick with the Halford experiment up front for the Wigan game at the weekend.
Lascelles, Abdoun and most espicially Jamie Paterson impressed for the ‘reserves’ tonight. Abdoun could be a big player for us when he’s 100% match fit. Paterson is 21, played 3 years for Walsall and looks a serious prospect. His fine form looks like Stephen McLaughlins days might be numbered for whom an untimely injury in February fucked up his progress just when he was beginning to make the 1st team squad. He’ll probably be loaned out before the deadline, Miller too I’d say(again).

Another positive this season is that bar Hobbs all out squad is owned by Forest and unlike the last few seasons we do not have 6 or 7 loaned from other clubs. This gives us a continuity we’ve been lacking with all the management changes as well and can only strengthen us as a squad imo. And even Hobbs, who’s struck up a serious definsive partnership with Kelvin Wilson, will have the option of a 2 year contract after his seasons loan from Hull.

Word is too that Fawaz is not finished with the chequebook just yet. With King Billy back and a squad of hero’s it’s gonna be a great season for a great club.

COYR:pint:

Wigan 2 Nottingham Forest 1
So first loss of the season to Owen Coyles Wigan. Andy Reid scored AGAIN (Trap? Tardelli?).

Its going to be tight going in the Sky Bet Championship this season.

Next up, Barnsley at home, we’ll piss that one.

Forest 3 Barnsley 2
Simon Cox got the first. Amazingly, Andy Reid did not score.

Up to third on GD, Boro up next on Tuesday night.

Highlights here for your convenience. Was a cracker by all accounts, Barnsley came to play in fairness. Think we hit the woodwork 50 times
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14qeiw

Interesting column on Nottingham Forest in The Observer yesterday by Forest fan Danny Taylor. Billy Davies is a psycho was his main point.

Hardly news, par for the course with Billy really, but if he gets us promoted, who cares?

Taylor fairly sticks the boot into Woy there, “The man the FA headhunted from West Brom” :smiley:

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 832786, member: 236”]Hardly news, par for the course with Billy really, but if he gets us promoted, who cares?
[/quote]
Agreed. There’s no doubt as Forest fans we live in the best of all possible worlds. Everyone knows that Billy would start an argument in an empty room but so long as he keeps winning all negativity or weird media blackouts can safely be swept under the carpet where they belong. Besides do you really believe the Guardian/Observer was banned for attending one game without a ticket? I’d be fairly sure there’s more to it than that.

I doubt it Laz, Billy and his cohorts are that mental the slightest thing sets them off. Danny Taylor is a very good writer, but that article was pretty lazy, surely the time has long passed to invoke Clough when criticising Forest?

Davies has it in for Taylor since his first spell in charge.

I’d imagine Billy has a long list of people he has it in for.

Huge game tomorrow when we welcome back favourite son Nigel to the City Ground for the Brian Clough trophy match against Derby. Crucial game for both teams, Setanta are showing it as well which pleases me greatly.

Very sorry to hear of the passing of Ron Fenton at the age of 73. RIP.

Fuck the sheep

This is the pre-eminent sporting fixture across the globe tomorrow, no question. Forest are going through a little blip since Wilson got injured but word is he’s back for this and Billy won’t take any shit tomorrow, I reckon this ones in the bag. Every right thinking person hates Derby and I reckon Forest will do the world a massive favour and kick their holes ragged.
My team for tomorrow
Darlow
Lichaj, Hobbs, Wilson, Cohen
Majewski, Lansbury, Abdoun, Reid
Mackie
Henderson

I’d be disappointed to miss this match so wake up call please Fitzy or TWCB
COYR:clap:

ps red card 12/5 (hills) is a banker

To whet the appetite just a little bit more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vuxyp360lc

Andy Reid, once a red always a red:clap::clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-KuQnbrjM

#NFFC Starting XI: Darlow, Lichaj, Collins, Hobbs, Cohen, Moussi, Lansbury, Reid, Mackie, Henderson, Majewski
Nottingham Forest FC ‏@Official_NFFC 36s

#NFFC Subs: De Vries, Halford, Harding, Jara, Derbyshire, Abdoun, Cox

Collins Moussi in:eek: fuck

Kee-0 the ram should have got a red card there

GTFI HOBBS:clap: