The Official Nottingham Forest šŸŒ³ Supporters Thread

A Lazarus like return to this thread from Lazarus. Heā€™d gone awfully quiet about Forest lately - surely the McLeish appointed hadnā€™t sucked all the enthusiasm out of you, Lazarus?

Between the O Driscoll sacking and McLeishs hiring I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever felt as low in my 30 odd years supporting Forest and thereā€™s been plenty of sickening lows in that time, believe me. My silent protest has worked wonders however with the return of the great man. Watch now in awe as the famous Garabaldi rises once again like Pheonix from the ashes! Champions League 2016 here we come :pint:

For 40 days and 40 nights, Lazarus went to the desert to pray for us. He has returned and the plague that was McLeish has departed. Welcome back Laz oul son :clap: :clap: . Forest till we die.

Good appointment

Who else but the sublime and world class Andy Reid gets Billys second coming off the mark as Forest take a well deserved lead against Bolton:cool:

Billys red warriors put six of the best past Thawneens beloved Huddersfield last night:clap:, magic Raddywith a hat-trick

[SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/65971000/jpg/_65971740_711w5205.jpg[/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]19 February 2013Last updated at 23:23 GMT[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]615[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[LIST]
[][LEFT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Share[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[
][LEFT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Facebook[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[][LEFT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Twitter[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
][LEFT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]print[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/LIST]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial][SIZE=6]Nottā€™m Forest 6-1 Huddersfield[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]A first-half hat-trick from Radoslaw Majewski helped Nottingham Forest thrash Huddersfield Town at the City Ground.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]James Vaughan gave the visitors an early lead before Majewski levelled.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Elliot Ward struck to take the lead, then Majewski added two more before the break.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Second-half goals from Henri Lansbury and Darius Henderson sealed Billy Daviesā€™ first [B][U]win[/U][/B] in his second spell as Forest manager.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Huddersfield have now conceded 10 goals in two games under new manager Mark Robins, and are now one place and two [B][U]points[/U][/B] above the relegation zone.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[LEFT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial][SIZE=5]Six of the worst[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]This was Huddersfieldā€™s second 6-1 defeat of 2013, with Leicester also handing out a hiding on New Yearā€™s Day[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
However, [B][U]the game[/U][/B] started promisingly for the Terriers, with Vaughan hitting the post with an overhead kick before converting Neil Dannsā€™ cross to put the Yorkshire side ahead.
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Majewski equalised when he latched on to the rebound from a mis-hit Lansbury shot to record his first goal of the season.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Ward headed home an Andy Reid cross, before Forestā€™s Polish midfielder trebled his tally, guiding home a Dexter Blackstock pass from the edge of the box for his second and smashing the ball in off the bar to complete his hat-trick.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Lansbury finished a solo run nine minutes into the second half to extend the lead even further, and substitute Henderson completed a memorable night for Davies when he struck deep into stoppage time.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Nottingham Forest boss Billy Davies:[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]"I said I had unfinished [B][U]business[/U][/B] but I meant promotion was the target within three-and-a-half years.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]"The chairman has told us to do the best we can and win as many games as we can. There is a big expectation here and the fans are very demanding.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]ā€œThereā€™s a lot of work to do and we know fine well that two wins can take you up but two wins can drag you down.ā€[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]Huddersfield boss Mark Robins:[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]"Itā€™s the most embarrassed Iā€™ve been as a manager.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]"I canā€™t believe how naive weā€™ve been. If you want to pass the ball then thatā€™s fine but youā€™ve got to win your battles.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]"You try not to overact to a defeat but we need to be picking points up.[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=13px][FONT=arial]ā€œWeā€™ve got 14 games left and we need to start picking points up because weā€™re in the thick of a relegation scrap.ā€[/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]

Arra piss off. :oops:

Donā€™t get too excited anyway, we were absolutely shite by all accounts.

Reid must have a fair amount of assists to his name at this stage?

[quote=ā€œThrawneen, post: 739742, member: 129ā€]
Reid must have a fair amount of assists to his name at this stage?[/quote]
Heā€™s like Messi without the drugs bro

A lot of lads were pmā€™n me to get this! Enjoy:pint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1LToV_5eE8

COY(blues)!!
Majewski again, thatā€™s 7 points in a week from Billy:clap:
[media=dailymotion]xxqf3i[/media]

Are you watching Alex McLeish, you cunt.

McLeish is a shite manager but is actually a decent sort

No he is not, heā€™s a cunt.

Forest move into a playoff spot with a 3-1(Lansbury 2, Mcgoogle) victory over Wolves, thatā€™s 5 wins on the trot for King Billy:clap:

E I E I E I O Up the football league we go:pint:

Forest now 5th after a rousing come from behind victory at 2nd place Hull:clap::clap: Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, Billy Davis is better than God.
Highlights here, poor Cox just canā€™t buy a goal at the minute, still playing very well overall though. Robbie Brady looked real good for their lot, esp from set pieces
[media=dailymotion]xy9o5s[/media]

Meet the Al Hasawiā€™s:clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q_hnSKex2Q

Simon Cox:clap::clap:
[SIZE=11px][FONT=arial][SIZE=4]Cox wins Mitre Goal of the Year Award[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px][FONT=arial]Posted on: 24.03.2013[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px][FONT=arial]Nottingham Forestā€™s Simon Cox has won the Mitre Goal of the Year Award at the Football League Awards 2013.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px][FONT=arial]David Cox, Simonā€™s father, collected the award on Simonā€™s behalf at the gala ceremony at The Brewery, London, on Sunday evening in front of over 600 guests from clubs, sponsors and the football industry. This year there were a total of 17 awards with 34 clubs shortlisted for honours.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px][FONT=arial]Coxā€™s deft touch and first time hit past the goalkeeper against Birmingham City was voted as the best goal in 2012 from a final shortlist of five.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px][FONT=arial]During 2012, more than 5,000 goals were scored in Football League competitions. To find the best, each Football League club was asked to nominate their clubā€™s best goal from the 2012 calendar year. In conjunction with the presenters and viewers of Sky Sportsā€™ Soccer AM these were narrowed down to a shortlist of five contenders with the eventual winner being voted for on the night.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px][FONT=arial]On collecting the award, David Cox said: "I am pleased as punch for him to get this, he is currently on international duty with Ireland but I know he is watching the awards on his laptop to see if he has won. I am sure there was a big cheer there when it was announced.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px][FONT=arial]"He will be very pleased and I am happy to pick it up for him, he deserves it.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px][FONT=arial]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEQpYxXjSA
[/FONT][/SIZE]

:clap:
http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38128&page=36

3 games, 9 points, 5 goals, none conceded. Watford away this weekend, top of the table clash already.

Weā€™ll have this won by Christmas.

The glory days are coming home :clap::clap::clap:

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/club/history/european1979.aspx

dp