The official Roman Catholic thread

Captain of the golf club takes up a lot of time

2 Likes

School principal is a pure gravy train job. Biggest issue is juggling maternity leave.

4 Likes

That and trying to max your sick leave entitlement every year.

The only reason a School principal should be off sick with depression or sadness or whatever is because they were not the appropriate candidate for the job and are in over their head.
Teachers don’t make good managers.

3 Likes

How many school days are there in the year?

They probably have about 16/17 weeks off between Summer, Christmas and mid term holidays.

Bank holidays probably account for another week.

So we’ll say 18 weeks are gone to that.

Do they then get additional leave for the school year? They also take on average 7.4 days a year in sick leave - it would roughly work out at a day a month for every month they work in. Some racket to be fair.

Why don’t you become a teacher if you’re so envious?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t enjoy being a leach on the taxpayer.

We can all move on so.

This information is probably easy to find out, I believe there are 182 days in a primary school year.

And how many for secondary schools?

More I assume but you could easily locate that information online.
More days off I mean

Why would you assume more?

Don’t secondary schools close earlier in the summer?

Come to think of it…Between your personal hygiene, your wop looks, your belief the earth is only 6,000 years old and being a 40 year old virgin… You’d be annihilated in a class room.

I assume he hasn’t a word of Gaeilge either having been educated by her majesty.

The fact that I’m a world class debater, I sincerely doubt that.

@ChocolateMice just letting you know you must put 3 fifties into an envelope which your best man is to put into the priests paw after mass.

And let your family know the collection baskets & the poor box are out of bounds for ye and that if ur light a candle ye are supposed pay for it.

8 Likes

‘I got a statue of the Virgin Mary and minutes later I was able to walk for the first time in a decade’ - Pensioner speaks of ‘miracle’

2 Likes

We don’t need this as we this little thing called Faith but nice for scientist geeks to be left with egg on their faces.

“All of our observations find a complete symmetry between matter and antimatter, which is why the universe should not actually exist,” says Christian Smorra, a physicist at CERN’s Baryon–Antibaryon Symmetry Experiment (BASE) collaboration. “An asymmetry must exist here somewhere but we simply do not understand where the difference is.”

We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen

5 Likes

Yer man’s name is Christian Ffs. He’s hardly objective when it comes to.such mattter(s).

They are spending billions trying to figure it all out :smile: