The official Roman Catholic thread

Are you the same lad who knows how to cook a perfect fried egg and tomato?

If you have to ask me that then you’re already two steps behind.

Don’t you ever address me again you little tit.

Two steps behind what? Again I ask you what are you shitting about now?

Yawn.

Go back to sleep.

download%20(1)

You’re an extremely bland poster Mike. A pure pussy pushover. A Limerick wannabe from KK. A joke.

1 Like

And you think because you throw a few fuck around here and there, that makes you a good one? You’re the text book "Hiding behind the keyboard poster " like a young foal with his lad hanging out the stable door and nothing to back it up. Good luck

3 Likes

Good man Mike I’ll toughen you up yet.

Listen chief. I was in Baghdad when you were still in your dad’s bag. Toughen yourself up first.

1 Like

Oh right I see, anyway it’s good to see you getting a pair of balls at last on the forum. I’ll have you fighting fit in no time you KK clown.

You’re a wanna be @Breaking_my_balls but you ain’t a patch son.

Ah yes, the bipolar lad from 5B, you’re a tryer anyway mate,

I stand on my own two feet catboy, I don’t appeal to others for help. I used to like you Mike I used to think you were a decent poster but you burned that bridge.

That’s real clever stuff there out of you, yep you’re a real smart guy.

To back up the door or his lad?

It’s flattering really I suppose but he’s just not at my level I’m afraid. You’ve destroyed him here, you’ve had a great few minutes on the Internet at his expense

1 Like

I’m not trying to be funny, you are as weird a cunt as I’ve seen here, posting vile shit one minute and all apologies and ass sucking the next, you have to be bipolar, I’ll give it an hour before you’re all about Mike again, fruitcake

Stupid boy.