The official Roman Catholic thread

Why did you have to hijack a pagan celebration to do it?..And have you any proof of this birth, mate? Thereā€™s no record of his birth, life or death?

I have faith in his birth, faith that will take me to the gates of heaven when I have fulfilled Godā€™s destiny on this earth.

God Bless You.

So no record of his birth, life or death? Youā€™d imagine those records would exist for the son of Godā€¦ Itā€™s like someone just made him up.

Why would they exist?

God like to test our faith, how could he test our faith if he left irrefutable evidence behind?

He wants to test you? :joy:

Sounds like a cunt.

1 Like

Yes.

You need to let God into your soul.

I have faith that he doesnā€™t exist.

Aetheism was cool in certain quarters a generation ago . It was the cause Celebre of the Workers Party in this country .

https://youtu.be/PEAIJV6CmtA

Did Jesus take pills? Was he a waver?

Stop, this is our Lords day. Reconvene tomorrow.

Your lord is a Cunt.

My Lord will forgive you for your disrespect

Will he throw me a hand job to make a few bob in the side?

I. Donā€™t know

You have such a narrow view of life. I pity you.

1 Like

Thatā€™s gay

Lolzā€¦

Iā€™ve the most open view on life hereā€¦ I just thought it funny that there are no historical records to prove that Jesus lived which is bizarre if he was the son of God going around performing miraclesā€¦butā€¦ .butā€¦apparentlyā€¦ God up in the sky stopped contemporaries from recording evidence of him to test people. Heā€™s such a caring and loving guy he merely asks that you believe without a shred of evidence. He also asks you to believe in his love in the face of so much sickness, pain and flaws in the world he supposedly created without a shred of evidence that he didā€¦ If you believe in this all loving God he might let you into his house after you die, but that will depend on your sinsā€¦

And Iā€™ve a narrow view? Mup out of it.

Just cause blindboy told you so .You live your life according to a man who wears a plastic bag on his face.

5 Likes

At least he exists.