The Official Superhero Movie Thread

I wont, the first was groundbreaking in so many ways, the second two were far weaker but they should have left it be.

Well fuck it anyway. Cunts.

1 Like

New Spiderman is the best/my favourite marvel movie ever. Class.

Post credit scene was already released in the Dr strange trailer though, bit annoying.

Finally saw the new Spiderman. It was trending to be the worst of the new trilogy until they pulled it together in the last 30 minutes. Really loved the performances of Zendaya, Garfield and Jamie Foxx.

Will be interesting to see where they go next. Presumably the symbiote? Maybe a lead into secret wars?

Also they seemed to be foreshadowing Ned/Hobgoblin a bit.

Would be interesting to see if we get a soft reboot of Garfield’s Spider-man - Sony are fairly desperate to expand the IP as much as possible.

Talks of Morbius being in Garfields universe.

Eh that movie looks shite, like the Venom ones. Now that I think about it, Sony will probably fuck up Garfield’s Spiderman for a second time.

@cluaindiuic you watching Peacemaker?

Not yet.

I highly doubt Sony are allowed do anything without the blessing of the MCU master plan.

I suppose Garfield is in the MCU now? Nonetheless my point is Venom isn’t much good, and Morbius doesn’t look to be much good, so I can’t imagine Garfield’s Spiderman will be much good unless Fiege is in full control.

Every single person I’ve spoken to has said the exact same.
I’ll wait for a good copy

I highly doubt Sony are allowed do anything with Spiderman independently of the MCU architects.

Sony owns the Spiderman IP (for movies) mate.

Is sticking the landing enough?

Everything before that is pretty poor. And the ending is weak.

They had one very good idea, and did a good job of that. But everything around it is an omnishambles.

Yea the middle hour was a bit of a mess alright. The ending and the individual performances carried it.

What bits were an omnishambles? I thought the whole thing was great.

I watched the Eternals last night…possibly the worst movie I’ve ever sat through

1 Like

Any fucking sign of Galactus yet

silver surfer arrives before galactus

1 Like

Anything to do with Dr. Strange (the walking McGuffin) was weak as piss. The “bad” spell, beaten by teenage level geometry, the everythings OK button that nobody presses, the manner of his return, the ending spell.

Hot garbage.