The Official Superhero Movie Thread

Have you not seen the new Doctor Strange movie?

Heh?

Bit of fan service, and besides richards wouldnt have been so stupid to tell wanda how hed beat her

Fantasy

This was a bit crap when they repeated it.

I just watched this. Waititi lost the run of himself. The pacing was off, the humour was off, storylines didn’t go anywhere. It had loads of potential but ended up in dead ends all over the place. I really wanted to like to but I just couldn’t, it was quite poor.

€90M movie seemingly in the can, and cancelled. Keaton, Grace, Simmons and Fraser all involved.

WB are some shitshow.

Feige’s magic has completely annihilated WB. They try and ape it and make a bollox of it over and over. They haven’t a fucking notion what they’re doing.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they do a clean slate and let James Gunn run the whole thing.

Korg’s Rock God sitting on a throne of scissors.

Best Shit GIFs | Tenor

Yeah some little funny bits but they don’t justify the rest of the film being a mess. Not as good or as funny as Ragnarok and overall it just didn’t come together. Even the dialogue was often just jarring. Jane Foster’s story didn’t really go anywhere or have any payoff. Didn’t do a lot to expand the universe despite loads of opportunities. Really wanted to like it but it was really just a poor film. Reminded me of one of tarantino’s later efforts.

The new “Sandman” show on Netflix is supposed to be great.

OMFG

2 Likes
1 Like

I really enjoyed She Hulk. Bit of a feminist agenda going on but she sold it brilliantly and the supporting cast was decent. The 4th wall thing was a bit overdone perhaps but was in keeping with the comic books tbf.

Roth really enjoyed the fuck out of himself too, doubt he thought he’d get the chance to revisit Emil.

And that twist, opened up a lot of possibilities once again.

Just a pity it wasn’t the real Kevin.

1 Like
3 Likes

Ah lads :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Game on Ger

Co leaders has a history of working great

Wakanda Forever a middle of the road Marvel entry. Overlong and as to be expected and understandable perhaps, quite maudlin in places. Could easily have cut 40 minutes from it. The toxic geek boys will do their nut over the proliferation of female characters I reckon but that was the best part of it. Angela Bassett is some woman :heart_eyes: