The official TFK best football players ever

id go with a 1 4 2 2 1 formation that way widening the pitch when we had the ball & clsoing it when they had the ball

any thoughts

dasayev

beckenbauer

maldini
baresi
gentille
fachetti

cruyff
maradonna

totti

ronaldo(brazil)
zlatan

The classic XI in FIFA10 is as good as you will get.:clap:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]id go with a 1 4 2 2 1 formation that way widening the pitch when we had the ball & clsoing it when they had the ball

any thoughts

dasayev

beckenbauer

maldini
baresi
gentille
fachetti

cruyff
maradonna

totti

ronaldo(brazil)
zlatan[/quote]
No Tresor?:eek:

Would go with a fluid 4-1-3-1-1 formation…

------Yashin-------

Carlos Alberto-Beckembauer-Baresi-Maldini

-------Neeskins------

Cruyff—Zidane----Platini

--------------Maradona
–Van Basten------

I have excluded players that are still playing but the likes of Zlatan and Buffon and hopefully in a few years Messi and Iniesta would be close enough to it

[quote=“The Puke”]Would go with a fluid 4-1-3-1-1 formation…

------Yashin-------

Carlos Alberto-Beckembauer-Baresi-Maldini

-------Neeskins------

Cruyff—Zidane----Platini

--------------Maradona
–Van Basten------

I have excluded players that are still playing but the likes of Zlatan and Buffon and hopefully in a few years Messi and Iniesta would be close enough to it[/quote]

like the formation & its a very strong team

I had forgotten about the brazilian Ronaldo, shame injuries ravaged him, he was unmarkable when he was fully fit…

zidane loses marks for me due to the way matterattzi outfoxed him in the WC final

It was a low end to an excellent career, but he always had that red streak in him which took away from what a techically gifted footballer

do you think juve should have played him as the triquartista?

[quote=“north county corncrake”]id go with a 1 4 2 2 1 formation that way widening the pitch when we had the ball & clsoing it when they had the ball

any thoughts

dasayev

beckenbauer

maldini
baresi
gentille
fachetti

cruyff
maradonna

totti

ronaldo(brazil)
zlatan[/quote]

Your some wide up merchant in fairness to ya. You never saw beckenbauer play anyway for a start, and Cruyff either.
And Zlatan:eek::smiley:

I think you’ve been:pint:

In my lifetime, i’d go for this.

Buffon

Bergomi
Baresi
Maldini

Maradonna
Baggio
Zidane

Savicevic

Ronaldo (Brazil)
Van Basten
Ronaldo (Portugal)

Not an ideal formation maybe for those players, but they were most of my favourites. No defensive midfielder, and Donadoni and Sammer were thoughts, but i have half of Milan in there already.

Mentions for Bergkamp, Henry, Keane, Rivaldo, McGrath, Casilles, Rijkaard, Mattiaus, Boban and a few others.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Your some wide up merchant in fairness to ya. You never saw beckenbauer play anyway for a start, and Cruyff either.
And Zlatan:eek::smiley:

I think you’ve been:pint:

In my lifetime, i’d go for this.

Buffon

Bergomi
Baresi
Maldini

Maradonna
Baggio
Zidane

Savicevic

Ronaldo (Brazil)
Van Basten
Ronaldo (Portugal)

Not an ideal formation maybe for those players, but they were most of my favourites. No defensive midfielder, and Donadoni and Sammer were thoughts, but i have half of Milan in there already.

Mentions for Bergkamp, Henry, Keane, Rivaldo, McGrath, Casilles, Rijkaard, Mattiaus, Boban and a few others.[/quote]

& you have seen all them play?

Yes.

Limiting it to players I have seen

Murphy

Cannavaro
Maldini
McGrath

Matthaus
Brady
Zidane
Ronaldo (Portugal)
Raul

Drogba
Pato

Limiting it to players that I have seen.

Gary Breen

Gary Breen
Gary Breen
Gary Breen
Gary Breen

Gary Breen
Gary Breen
Gary Breen
Gary Breen

Gary Breen
Gary Breen

[ame="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dktosDLYkAo
eature=related"]YouTube-%20Dinamo%20Zagreb%20-%20Crvena%20Zvezda%20[13.5.1990"]YouTube- Dinamo Zagreb - Crvena Zvezda [13.5.1990.][/ame]

ah lovely
proper fucken tension at a football match.,

NK Dianamo Zagreb Vs. NK crenza zvedza Beograd
May 1990. Yugoslav premier league

watch out for Zvomiar Boban at about 1:46 in the above video start attacking the yugoslav police.
what a fucking hero of a man…
The yugoslav police were all Serbs and the Croats hated their guts.
During the war the hooligan fan bases of zagreb and red star suplied many soldiers to the front line to fight the bloodiest and most brutal war in the 20th century (bar rwanda 94 and ww1/2) that contained some horrendous acts of genocide…

I have never lived in a society and experienced such hate as to when i was in the balkans a few years back, even today these people genuinely hate each other.
Both peoples are definitly all right sorts tho in their own countries.

Boban is an absolute icon in croatia.

for those of you who cannot speak Hrvatski - Srpski (serbo - croat) i found a video in english explaining the situation.
i apologise in advance as it features danny dyer.

Zvomiar Boban, take a bow son.
:clap::clap::clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGPTMmsWhjk

Players I’ve seen

Cech

Michel Salgado
McGrath
Carvalho
Roberto Carlos

Makalele
Zidane
Zola
Larsson

Raul
Anelka

*cough

eh mickee, it’s been done

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=17627&highlight=violence

Boban is most definitely an alright sort

[quote=“SoulDressing”]*cough

eh mickee, it’s been done

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=17627&highlight=violence

Boban is most definitely an alright sort[/quote]

No problem, but i dont care what’s been done. Because i will always do it better…
Boban = Legend
:clap:

[quote=“mickee321”]No problem, but i dont care what’s been done. Because i will always do it better…
Boban = Legend
:clap:[/quote]

mickee does his own thing :thumbsup:

Looking forward to Rock’s team. Im pretty sure we will see the likes of McCarthy, Deschamps, Lennon, Steve Bould involved. Will be an interesting debate

Cant believe Ashley Young has been mentioned