costacurta

zidane
messi
ronaldinhio
xavi

larsson
twigg
shevchenko[/quote]

Totti ahead of Larsson surely? Suppose you have never seen him play though…:popcorn:

totti is too good for that team as is zlatan - they are on the best ever team

Sorry Mickee but I can’t really take to a people (the Croats) that ran concentration camps to hold and kill members of a people - the Bosnian Muslims - that were involved in a war largely through no fault of their own. They effectively collaborated with the Serbs to try and destroy Bosnia. As well as that they did some other despicable things like kill their moderate police chief because he opposed ethnically cleansing a Serb village.

Obviously that war was a human tragedy on an unimaginable scale but even in sporting terms it was very sad - Yugoslavia had an amazing team at the time and who knows what they would have done if there had been no war. I have always maintained that they would have won the World Cup in 1994 if they had stayed together. When you think of how those countries did on their own - Croatia finishing third in the World Cup on their own, the two republic Yugoslavia very unlucky in 1998, Slovenia qualifying for two World Cups, Bosnia very unlucky to miss out this time, they would have been and would still be some force if combined.

Opprsessive cunt(mickee) I appreciate you grew up in Cobh which has had a lkng struggle for independence from Cork. Surely you would be more aligned to hthe palastines than the jewish fucks. Maybe you are more proper Cork thAN you thpught.

Of those I have seen, properly:

Schmeichel
Thuram, McGrath, Cannavaro, Maldini
Messi, Zidane, Keane, Baggio
Ronaldo, Romario

There’s no need for that type of venom runt.
Why dont you fuck right off back to the ravenous thread where you were doing very well for the last few days and stop going off topic here on this thread by nitpicking at tiny little issues in my posts.

I was merely making the point that Zvomiar Boban was a truly tremendous footballer and was also an icon for the Croat independence movement back in the 1990’s.
I never stated in any way that I agreed or disagreed with the actions of the Croat government led by Franjo Tudjman at that time and the subsequent actions of the Bosnian Croat Ustasha paramilitaries against the Bosnia Moslems in Herzigovina or against Serbs living in the Krajina valley or Knin in Croatia.

If you want to have a debate about Balkan politics focusing on the fall of Yugoslavia then please feel free to open a new thread but do not bore me with your ignorance here.

Anyway now that I have cleaned house lets get back on topic.

The former Yugoslavia produced some fine players

Drajan Stoijkovic
Darko Pancev
Boban
Sinisa Mihailovic

The Crenza Zvedza team that won the European cup in 1991 has some fine players

Ill be back later on with my best ever Yugoslav 11…

Don’t go too far now

:smiley:

Looks like that was posted Friday night.

[quote=“mickee321”]The former Yugoslavia produced some fine players

Drajan Stoijkovic
Darko Pancev
Boban
Sinisa Mihailovic

[/quote]

They had a lot better than those Mick.

Pancev was ordinary. Flopped in Italy with Inter.

Mijailovic is an utter, utter cunt.

Prosinecki? Savicevic? Suker? Mijatovic?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]They had a lot better than those Mick.

Pancev was ordinary. Flopped in Italy with Inter.

Mijailovic is an utter, utter cunt.

Prosinecki? Savicevic? Suker? Mijatovic?[/quote]

A deadball to go along with his deadhead.

Looks like that was posted Friday night.[/quote]

Ah it was a cracker of a post to be fair to you. Drunken posting is what makes this forum great. :pint:

Concise, to the point and completely illegible :thumbsup:

In theory you might have a point but if Lippi deemed him more valuable to the team as a creative midfielder then who am I to second guess a manager of his ability and experience…

Zidane was an artist.

I loved that Juventus team.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Zidane was an artist.

I loved that Juventus team.[/quote]

Should have won more European Cups. :mad:

:clap:

Yep - left them behind in 1998, and to a lesser extent in 1997.

Could possibly have done it in 1999 as well were it not for Andy Cole’s performance.

They should have but they were an excellent side…Peruzzi, Ferraro, Del Piero, Vieri, Insaghi, Vialli, Zidane, Di Livio, Deschamp and Montero the filthy cunt…thye had some players in the late 1990’s

Conte was a superb player.

Torrichelli, Boksic, a young lad called Amoruso up front who could do a job.

Pessotto as well. Brilliant player.

Now might be a good time to tell ye the football team i support are Juve, that team in particular was superb to watch. I started to support them due to Hysel, felt really bad for them at the time.
Pity about the satadium though, been a few times and its rank.

NCC will appreciate these recent comments from the lateest star defender from Turin,

Chiellini “We were good at not leaving spaces”
After having put his hand on National team victory, Giorgio Chiellini tried to do the same also in bianconero. A pair of headers in friulan area, with a little luck.

Anyway what counts are these three points, and if they arrived is also thanks to defenders who allowed Gigi Buffon to pass quite a calm evening: We were good in attacking without letting them restart this what the defender said -. During the whole match, they only kicked once toward the goal. Altogether it was a calm match. We knew that with forwarders we have there in the front, sooner or later the goal would have come. We could have scored also in the first half with Amauri, we did it in the second half with Grosso. When you find yourself winning for only one goal, you are always running risks, but we were good in resisting at final scuffle. On Wednesday in Bordeaux we will play to win. A draw is good for nothing, Bayern will probably beat Maccabi, therefore also we must gain three points. The first place is too important".

Juve are the biggest cheating cunts in the history of Italian football though Kev?