The official TFK best football players ever

i didn’t know that at 7 though did i?:smiley:

Yes they did wrong, but they were just the worst offenders. Look how they are bouncing back, shiney new stadium on the way, compiling a fine young team, with one or two noteable exceptions.

Bit like the Cork hurlers really, they can grow like mushrooms…overnight.:smiley:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Now might be a good time to tell ye the football team i support are Juve, that team in particular was superb to watch. I started to support them due to Hysel, felt really bad for them at the time.
Pity about the satadium though, been a few times and its rank.

NCC will appreciate these recent comments from the lateest star defender from Turin,

Chiellini “We were good at not leaving spaces”
After having put his hand on National team victory, Giorgio Chiellini tried to do the same also in bianconero. A pair of headers in friulan area, with a little luck.

Anyway what counts are these three points, and if they arrived is also thanks to defenders who allowed Gigi Buffon to pass quite a calm evening: We were good in attacking without letting them restart this what the defender said -. During the whole match, they only kicked once toward the goal. Altogether it was a calm match. We knew that with forwarders we have there in the front, sooner or later the goal would have come. We could have scored also in the first half with Amauri, we did it in the second half with Grosso. When you find yourself winning for only one goal, you are always running risks, but we were good in resisting at final scuffle. On Wednesday in Bordeaux we will play to win. A draw is good for nothing, Bayern will probably beat Maccabi, therefore also we must gain three points. The first place is too important".[/quote]

:thumbsup:

any surprise kev declares a new found love of Juve when this is the shit their fans do

http://www.football-italia.net/nov23a.html

i think not

[quote=“north county corncrake”]any surprise kev declares a new found love of Juve when this is the shit their fans do

http://www.football-italia.net/nov23a.html

i think not[/quote]

High Jinks.

The Old Lady.

What a class nickname.

Compare that to the Reds, Red Devils or the Tractor Boys.