The Official TFK Coffee Thread

Its at times like this I draw on the strength of Saint Mark the Evangelist, Methuselah and James the son of Zebedee…

Do not put the Lord your God to the test.

Have a nespresso machine - great because it is convenient

Thinking of adding an aeropress to the mix - anybody used one and are they worthy of the hype - only 30 quid

Instant coffee - Douwe Egberts is the best I have tasted

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 913163, member: 2272”]Have a nespresso machine - great because it is convenient

Thinking of adding an aeropress to the mix - anybody used one and are they worthy of the hype - only 30 quid

Instant coffee - Douwe Egberts is the best I have tasted[/quote]
Nespresso espressos are passable, longer coffees out of them are shite. Instant coffee is for Neanderthals.

I am by no means a coffee snob or connoisseur but if you are ever in San Francisco area then try Philz coffee

If they ever launch a franchise here - it would be a goldmine

Best coffee I have ever had - only coffee I have ever commented on as being noticeably nicer

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 913152, member: 1786”]I’ve two lovely cups of freshly ground Bewleys inside me.
Should keep me going until I have one after my lunch, and then another around 4 to get me through the last few hours.[/quote]
You’ve got a problem, kid.

Costa coffee is fucking lovely in my uneducated view.

Bewleys coffee is my favourite but coffee would be one of the very few subjects in the world that I am not an expert on.

easy to bluff “tastes like Kenya” is a good one - also try “bright” “tangy” “crisp” “citrusy” “Butterscotch” “lingers”

incorrect

1 day to go - once he has the drug out of his system by the end of day 3- its easy & reinvigorating

my great mate KP is on the verge of something brilliant here

@KP, what is this? I thought you were a bullet coffee drinking hero?

FFS

keep up

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 913211, member: 80”]incorrect

1 day to go - one he has the drug out of his system by the end of day 3- its easy & reinvigorating

my great mate KP is on the verge of something brilliant here[/quote]

You may be 9760 miles away pal but your support around this difficult time is most welcome.

I think I am immune to caffeine. Had a pre workout drink (labrada super charge extra) with 450mg of caffeine and not even a heart palpitation

Slightly later than usual, but i’m off now for my afternoon coffee. Always the best one of the day I find.

It’s more than coffee that’s needed with the Wexicans coming on Sunday.

It’s a beautiful Friday evening and I’ll be in Jerry Fla’s within the hour for a few jorums.

Did anyone ever drink that coffee made from beans that some monkey shits out.

It’s a type of cat I believe. And yes, someone did.

Its a civet

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNQ2qjBtkHNLOBVNk9WG9bdYQoE6cbAoK6JuDX__ijkQmeYKLqJCmbnjr15g

Has anyone ever had the blue mountain stuff that everyone was on about before some wanker decided that they could charge a premium for processing beans through a civet cat and it became the go to blend for every insecure wannabe in north London, d4 and castletroy?

I had a roaring headache all day and couldn’t figure out why… dawned on me in the past few minutes thats its probably the first day in ages I have had no coffee. FML