The Official TFK Coffee Thread

Have a simple Moka stove pot and won’t be upgrading. Simple and effective. Use a ‘moo’ electronic whisk to foam the milk then. Lovely job, if you’re going beyond a simple Americano. I’d be worried about using proprietry capsules like on a Nespresso machine, what happens if they up the capsules to €100 a pop once you’ve purchased the machine? You’re up a gum tree then.

The market will correct that the way it does with ink cartridges. So no issue there.

You’re being funny.

There was a court case on this subject in Switzerland recently. Nestle/Nespresso lost. Judge said that once you buy the machine you can put what you like into it.

:clap: Power to the people! If you buy cheap counterfeit nespresso capsules on Moore St can you expect that they contain ground up brown crayons, iron filings and fertiliser though?

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 696134”]

Fuck off with your tea. A colonial drink.[/quote]

Great shout!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 696139”]

Power to the people! If you buy cheap counterfeit nespresso capsules on Moore St can you expect that they contain ground up brown crayons, iron filings and fertiliser though?[/quote]

I am sure they sell produce containing only the finest ingredients.

ah here. milk in coffee… FFS.

+1

Pure piss

Having a lovely cup of coffee at the minute. Kenco beans. Ah lovely :clap:

muldoons talking about coffee :lol:

Why have you got the Castlemartyr jersey as your Avatar NCC?

one of my sigerson teammates is one of the star players at the club

has anyone purchased the nespresso capsules on Moore st.?

nope, but it probably wouldnt leave as bad a taste in the mouth as buying them in the boutique in BT

Those nespresso yokes are shite altogether.

I like to let mine sit for about 5 minutes- Let the milk and coffee blend and find a natural balance.

You’re one hell of a cunt Mark

39 days to go mate- If you’re happy to be a martyr like jesus in the desert i’m happy to be satan sipping on a gloden blend of rich aroma coffee to test you.

I’ve two lovely cups of freshly ground Bewleys inside me.
Should keep me going until I have one after my lunch, and then another around 4 to get me through the last few hours.