The Official TFK Everton F.C. Supporters Thread

He’s a fucking goal machine that lad. Everton totally bossed the first half hour, Swansea couldn’t live with us at all, they’ve started to play a bit in the last 5 mins though. Good to see Seamie getting the start at right back today :clap:

Coleman playing well too…should be more than one up…mirallias looks like a tidy player in all the game I’ve seen him play so far

Boom…right on cue…

2-0 mirallas

Mirallas finishes another fantastic move :clap: :pint:

Timmy :clap:

Everton should be out of site…

Swansea down to 10 men

Ya, they’ve been excellent. Rode their luck at the back a little for a spell either side of half time, but have totally taken over now again. Jelavic would have had a bucket load if he was playing today.

Fellaini 3-0, Wonderful stuff :clap:

Quality again from the blues jimmy

Felli having some season

Ah great times Faldo, Fellaini is just bestriding the field like a collossus.

Clinical performance. Seriously dodgy first though.

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 706844”]admins

merge this with the villa,forest & blackburn threads into one supee thread entitled “average english clubs”[/quote]
Thinly veiled “English football is so strong that even two of its average clubs have won the European Cup”.

True about the first but it still doesn’t make up for the 2 disallowed v Newcastle.

Everton look like a proper side this season.good players all over the pitch and a strong bench.

Baines and pinnear are some combination

Ya, they were due a bit of luck after Monday night. They battered Swansea today, must be hard for Liverpool fans watching Everton outplay the team they aspire to be!

Swansea looked a neat side, but lacking power. Have not seen much if them to be honest since they same up, they really try to play ball though.

Coleman was decent without being brilliant or anything.

He wasn’t really tested defensively today. Looked a little rusty, only natural with it being his first game in a while, hopefully he’ll get another start against Leeds midweek in the cup match.

Nice team to watch Swansea when the’re let play, but Everton overpowered them today, you even had the likes of Pienaar and Osman bullying Swansea players off the ball.

I don’t know if we have a blackburn thread mate, but if we don’t its a great idea, i’ll get on it immediately. :clap:

Please entitle it “Steve Kean’s Blackburn Rovers…”.

i don’t know it there is an apostrophe in there mate.

I’m delighted Everton are doing so well. Let’s hope they can keep it up