The Official TFK Fad Thread

I can confirm that the rumours are true. You can stop worrying now.

Heā€™ll never start an All Ireland

2 Likes

Anyone?

He will on Patrickā€™s Day pal.

Canā€™t say Iā€™ve noticed it making a difference one way or the other.

Theanine, GABA and melatonin is what you need @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Theanine helps keep you alert yet relaxed, I recall Johnny Vegas telling me.

Good for sleep.

Good to stack with caffeine too. Takes away jitters

Has anyone had reiki done? Whatā€™s the verdict?
Iā€™m gonna give it a go today after having it strongly recommended by a couple I know. I thought iā€™d seek out some e-pinions before acting on a real life suggestion.

For what?

Iā€™ve no idea what I hope to take from it. An enlightenment of the mind? Some zen before the hustle of NYE?

If thereā€™s anything in it it will probably depend on the practitioner. Pals of mine tried to set me up with a well threw together German blade, who was supposed to have a good reputation. A smoldering fire burst into flame, she took the credit -saying she used reki on.the fire. I laughed at her and slept alone. I still kick myself 15 years later.
Does that answer your question?

Had she big tits?

She was tall, blond and perfectly proportioned. Sheā€™s no. 2 in the ā€˜ones that got awayā€™ list.

You dodged a bullet pal. German women are unbelievably possesive.

I generally took on all comers- regardless of race, nationality or creed. Beggars canā€™t be choosers, any port in a storm, a rideā€™s a ride and fat girls need loving too. No muff too tough, we dive at five.

3 Likes

Ive done it. Every rational logical fibre of my being says itā€™s bullshit and yet it worked on me many times. At worst it is fantastically relaxing. What are you doing it for?

1 Like

Iā€™ve done it / had it done ā€¦ it will work if youā€™re open to it.

You never struck me as the reiki type kid.

itā€™s extremely relaxing.