The Official TFK Farming Thread

8 Likes

Moxy :joy:

Taking no shit

That bullock would want to grow a pair

Twas like watching Graham Mulcahy against Cork

Every square inch of the farm is covered in cobwebs today. I have billions of spiders that I’m not getting paid for.

3 Likes

Signing out.

7 Likes

Ah, thats a big deal. I hope he’s content with the decision. Twas his to make I suppose.

2 Likes

congrats, great for the planet

The end of that particular chapter of life. I hope your parents enjoy the next chapter as much as they appear to have enjoyed the previous ones and I wish the new residents every blessing with their new purchase.
He’ll be slow enough to cancel the Farmers Journal just the same - old habits…

2 Likes

Cheers lads. Just the land gone so far :see_no_evil:. He was up here last week while someone else’s bullocks were moving in there. The Mrs said it was the most relaxed he was in a year or two. He’s glad it’s done. Now they’re in the process of trying to sell the house and buy one in Limerick. On top of that, my 42 year old sister sold her apartment in Limerick and is ‘temporarily’ living with them. I’d expect none of them to be moved by this time next year the rate they’re going. I won’t be going south of the red cow for a while… Sometimes it’s grand to stay clear.

5 Likes

Signing in, my brother in law is gone on Holliday left me feeding silage to his cattle

7 Likes

Nows your chance.

4 Likes

Shoot all Deer & Badgers on sight. Do not negotiate

Deer God!

1 Like

Fucking phone :joy:

9/10 A new daily record

10 Likes

I hope you have them well secured indoors