The Official TFK Farming Thread

Wait til the rest of the world hears of Captain Planet Ryans despot plan for Ireland to steal the sun!

I actually burst out laughing at the news in the van earlier when they read out that

1 Like

Why do you hate progress

Define progress?
Here is the internet search result for days of sunshine in Ireland. It’s detailed in terms of hours

Ireland normally gets between 1100 and 1600 hours of sunshine each year. The sunniest months are May and June. During these months, sunshine duration averages between 5 and 6.5 hours per day over most of the country.

Nobody hates progress, who would. Ryan just doesn’t click with hard rooorals.
Are you OK for a turkey this year or will you be on noodles?
I wouldn’t see you stuck all the same, you’ve had a tough year here …

Sorry, you are right, your internet search about sunshine in oireland should define our policy

No apology necessary as I didn’t try to define anything. I asked you to define progress thou.
There’s ice cream in it for you :wink:

1 Like

Is it not light the panels work off rather than sunshine

Hard to beat a bit of colour

10 Likes

This fella was eyeing me up today as I passed by his field, i didn’t fancy the little bit of wire keeping him in.

3 Likes

A Salers bull. Your instincts are good

1 Like

You’re not planning on putting out silage for the rest of the week it seems.

2 Likes

I put that in on Friday, i just graiped it in them there…for the exercise like

1 Like

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Limerick folk don’t know what a graipe is.

Signing out, all cattle alive and well, didn’t even need to call the vet. Brother in law happy, no cash for me but that’s ok I’m playing the long game

1 Like

Unbelievable grass management on Ambrose’s farm this year, stock will be out for another week. :facepunch:

13 Likes

Leaves the winter a week shorter

2 Likes

Jaysus chief.

Could you not throw it in front of them some way tidy?

@glenshane aytes 4 dinners on Monday and that’s it until Friday.