The Official TFK Farming Thread

What?

1 Like

No. Kindly fuck off.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Some years they do round bales down at green park behind the dog track but that land is pure shite

@KinvarasPassion

Please ban a few of the cunts talking nonsense in here ASAP.

2 Likes

Bagging is for mugs. Fuck it up on a trailer and away you go

That’s grand for dry bogs around Limerick or Tipp,you wouldn’t get a trailer onto a bog in the NW,everything has to be dragged out to the road,the quad makes it easier these days though.

you’d want the double wheels on the back of the tractor in a wet bog, horsing out 20 bags at a time in a transport box

were you ever into the tramming? that was great craic, collecing them with a buckrake and making a reek, proper fucking haymaking backing in the 80’s

cc @KinvarasPassion

6 Likes

6 Likes

I started off with the two prong fork, the day my Grandfather gave me a four prong fork was a sign that I was a man

7 Likes

Can someone pop up a map of Limericks bogs.

County Limerick bogland.

Fit for baling at noon tomorrow.

Lovely smell blowing in off the meadow, birds singing and the sun just gone behind the mountain.

34 Likes

More power to you KP. Have a great day tomorrow.

1 Like

When was it mowed, pal?

Presume your taking hay off the rest of the paddock?

Fucking superb.

:clap:

Soft townie cunts can never understand what a photo like that means. :clap::clap:

5 Likes

The memories come flooding back of the great summers of previous years, neighbours flocking around to help each other and chatting long into the night and there still a glimmer of light and heat. Back up again at 7 in the morning to do it all over again.

13 Likes

All hay mate.

I have a few hens and ducks. Can I be in?

1 Like