The Official TFK Farming Thread

:clap:

Savage.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Delighted to give that wonderful vista the 10th.

I was probably off my head on magic mushrooms below in Limerick, tangled up in a two foot bush along the banks of the Shannon that I thought was a small forest and couldn’t get out of for half the night.

We’d pick the mushrooms that day, a gang of us, a real sense of community, and store them away until that evening. We’d light a fire then and someone would have to rob a pot/a cup and provide water to boil them in and we’d pass the cup around taking scoops out of the pot until it was empty once they were boiled… we’d trip away down the Corbally baths until around 12 and tip off home after a joint or two.

The youngsters today just wouldn’t get it - Much simpler times indeed.

10 Likes

Farming to a Limerick townie, going out to Plassey to pick magic mushrooms.

2 Likes

No mushrooms without cow shit.

Would you ever think of going off looking for a few mushrooms these days?

Make them into a soup for Mrs O’Sullivan

2 Likes

This thread is vile

I was only talking to someone about it over the weekend …picking mushrooms, not the second part. I’d want a week off and a week free of herself if I did.

1 Like

Admins?

Wtf? A shitty field getting likes

Bizarre

1 Like

Jesus thats almost poetic.

You’re a soft townie cunt, what would you know about it?

I’ll smash your fucking head in with a top link you cunt.

2 Likes

I rest my case.

My auld fella has been doing this along with a full time job for the past 40 years, he’ll make a few quid per head but nothing special when you take into account fertiliser, meal at times, dosing, testing, other vets fees, not to mention the time that has to be invested. It’s a hobby to him though and a way of life that he didn’t want to fully relinquish I suppose

3 Likes

That could hit 50 likes yet

Fuck off and dungeon yourself

As the sunset came to meet the evening on a hill, I told you I’d always love you, I always did, I always will.

3 Likes

You sound a bit tense there buddy. Here is a picture of some cows to help you unwind a little

1 Like