The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Good Christ you are some simpleton.

I would also like to point out that the definition of well mannered in Kilkenny is putting a cloth over your shit after taking a dump on the kitchen table.

The Link Walsh is some degenerate

How many kids do you rentboys have??

Clearly you are taking no notice of the Child shrinks. Over a 100 years of study and research means nothing to ya no? :rolleyes:

I knew this would be thrown out. Bookmark this thread, and in 20 years when you canā€™t have a conversation with your son longer than a ā€œHowyaā€ then log on and have a look at this, will answer a few questions for ya.

Rentboys donā€™t generally have kids.

Maybe thats his point farmer, you seem to know a bit about it. :lol:

Anyway, lets leave this thread for normal/good fathers, and get social services down to South Killkenny ASAP.

Sorry to have to pop your bubble Link, but the greatest little gurrier in our estate lives next door to us. My youngest is his best friend and is sometimes on the receiving end of his palā€™s slaps, kicks, digs, etc. Subi jnr never strikes back because heā€™s been told itā€™s not right to slap, and thatā€™s the example we try to give him. Next doors parents tell us to hit their young lad if heā€™s acting the thug, so you can imagine the treatment he gets at home.

Physical violence should only be between consenting adults. Thatā€™s where Mrs Subiaco comes in.

[quote=ā€œSubiaco, post: 535741ā€]
Sorry to have to pop your bubble Link, but the greatest little gurrier in our estate lives next door to us. My youngest is his best friend and is sometimes on the receiving end of his palā€™s slaps, kicks, digs, etc. Subi jnr never strikes back because heā€™s been told itā€™s not right to slap, and thatā€™s the example we try to give him. Next doors parents tell us to hit their young lad if heā€™s acting the thug, so you can imagine the treatment he gets at home.

Physical violence should only be between consenting adults. Thatā€™s where Mrs Subiaco comes in.[/quote]

:smiley:
reminds of the wisecrack- a bloke is in front of a judge for beating his wife - the judge asks him why does he keep beating his wife- bloke says" i have a longer reach,more power & quicker feet"

good to see Kev picked up from where he left off yesterday :clap:

That was my point.

Kev,the only child psychologist i know is that gimp David Coleman on RTE,hes my yardstick,the cunt doesnt have a clue,and Kev,im a normal father,an odd crack wont do the young lads any harm.

Subiaco I get your point but your generalising people who give the young lad on an odd crack when they are small because of your experiences with the neighbours from your area,Id never tell anybody to hit my kids,no fucking way,thats my job on the odd occasion when it might arise.

Kev,Id be confident eneogh that my young lads will survive the harrowing ordeal that is a crack across the arse an odd time when they are acting up and will go on to have a good relationship with me in thier adult lives,my bossman at home kept us well in line and would give you a crack as quick as look at you but he was idolised in our House,he died when I was 23,its his 9th Anniversary today in fact,what I wouldnt give to have a few pints with him in the Spots later,he loved the Spots so he did :slight_smile: ā€¦,no lasting damage was done,I was all the better for it.

Jaysus is it 9 years already. Fuckin hell Link, it only seems like yesterday he was chasing us out of the yard for hittin his car with a football.
Bed of heaven to him :pint:

To Link, his children and the bossman.:pint:

a football eh- not a gaelic ball or a boghockey ball

interestingā€¦

Ah yeah. Any time we needed a break from the hurling, weā€™d kick a football around.
Far less demanding mentally and physically.

Good man Piles,hes badly missed around here,ill hit the Spots later for one or two in his memory.

Bandage is an alright sort.

Hear hear.

Anyway, my view:

20+ years ago: kids were smacked, elders were respected.

Today: Kids donā€™t get smacked, have no respect for anyone.

Smacking rules ok

Nice story Link, and iā€™m glad you have that. Iā€™m not anti pulling them into line, or giving them a smack if needed. I was concerned about the psychological aspect Link, you said nothing wrong with being ā€œmeanā€, thats wrong, its damaging to the kid, they feel worthless, under valued. Its bullying, thats why i asked you to clarify.

I never said you couldnā€™t give the child a smack on the arse for acting out of line. For me, it would have to be way out of line and affecting someone else outside the family or being really disrespectful in some way.