The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

@Faldo I hope we get the benefit of the nappy factor in your tipping

1 Like

I’m in the sitting room with my 7 year old and her two friends they are fucking great crac. congrats @Faldo

3 Likes

Congrats @Faldo, hope all is well with Mrs Faldo and the princess

1 Like

I stared into the abyss. I come back stronger. I hold my boys hand and I tell him I will NEVER leave him.

Love conquers all.

For anyone who sent a message, posted support, it all helped more than you may know. I vow to give back.
And to ALWAYS hate Tipp.

This is Limerick’s year. And I will be there to cheer on Cuala next week.

What a world!

10 Likes

Congrats mate, a joyous occasion.

1 Like

Good stuff mate, keep fighting for him :+1:

1 Like

You have been in my thoughts & prayers, pal.

God is behind you. ( He’s not cool with the Tipp bashing by the way )

1 Like

Hup and fuck hon thraw

1 Like

The hating Tipp bit is a black mark against you buddy.
Remember that.

1 Like

Forget the dog chief. Just buyou a second gun.

I remember when I was around the seventrenched mark, I was going out with a young want and had to call up to the house for her one evening. Theach father was a big enough lad and a bit intimidating.
His last words to me going out the door was " don’t forget young man, I was once seventeen myself " and a menacing look to go with it.

Congrats Faldo

1 Like

Cheers lads, hands full but alls good

Is it your first mate?
The first few weeks with the first are nervous times but great fun, two people changing one nappy and all that kind of thing.
Congratulations to ye all.

Second skip…two girls!

2 Likes

Do you get a ride every time you have a big winner at the golf? What tournament was on nine months ago?

I hope the mother in law didn’t do the same to your poor wife as mine did. I’m the only son and grandson on my fathers side. So basically when I kick the bucket that’s it. The wife was 36 when she got pregnant on our second. She was laid up for the last six months and to top it all off the umbilical cord got wrapped around the babys neck so she had to have a section. Anyway whenot twas all over and everyone was OK, I made a few calls. The mother in law arrived in about a half hour later. I had the child in my arms as the wife was getting stitched up. The mother in law said there and then
" Jesus lads. Ye’ll have to go again"

1 Like

Ok Mike.enough of the shit anecdotes

6 Likes

Where did the kinder gentler giant go?
Have the Nogra boys rattled you as well mate?

Fuck off.

Actually ill revert back to mr nice now

Would you kindly fuck off first