The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

@Fagan_ODowd and @anon67715551 would be perfect for it.

3 Likes

There were plenty of kids there who didn’t have grandparents coming and it was only for an hour. We did 20 mins per child and it was plenty.
Got guilted into meeting two teachers* who I haven’t met already though, maybe guilted is too strong a word, important to show an interest.

*two birds, ones a cracker :wink:

1 Like

What is it with single people ??
The fucking sour cunting bastards. These non family people think that their little problems should be projected as onto the world.
" news for ye cuntd".
Nobody cares. There’s a real good reason that you’re a spinster or bachelor. You’re either too much of a cunt for anyone to bother with you or you’re too fucking self absorbed to have anyone else in your life.
Now. Fuck off. While the real, proper people with real lives go about their businnee don’t be ringing and messaging them
With trivial shit while they’re at a social function and make a small small issue your lifes work. Sad bastards.

2 Likes

Aren’t you a single person again now? :confused:

There’s a reason he’s separated.

Some vomiting bug worked it’s way through the kids during the week. Thought I had escaped it, no chance. I had a great night.

Will get rid of the winter weight tbf. Silver linings and all that…

1 Like

you were getting a bit jowly in all fairness - this is a good thing

1 Like

True. Could be the best thing that ever happened to me.

The missus had a wee baby girl today alls well.happy days…renewing the gun licence tomorrow and upgrading the dog!

35 Likes

Front to back pal, front to back. Welcome and congrats!

1 Like

Congrats old pal. :clap::clap:

1 Like

Great news

1 Like

Delighted @Faldo. Fair fucks. Launching a dynasty.

1 Like

Congrats.

1 Like

Congrats Faldo.

1 Like

Congrats @faldo :clap:

1 Like

Congrats @faldo

1 Like

Congrats @faldo!

1 Like

That’s grand news. I wish ye well.