The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Jobs for life shure

No. The lions were prowling. We were moving like cattle in a large herd.

What’s the purpose of it

The night lights exhibition? To extort large amounts of money from people while ‘promoting’ Chinese culture.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agw9hbLTIiU

The little fella was terrified by this and mrs J had to leg it with him.

Was there any free drink afterwards?

1 Like

Lads, best way to get down to Cork city from Dublin airport with a 6 month old? We would usually go via aircoach but would train be safer and more comfortable?

aircoach

the hassle of getting to heuston ,waiting around as opposed to just getting on the motorway

flying with a child that age is pretty easy mate

sleep,feed,sleep feed

2 Likes

If there’s one thing I’d follow the advice of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy on its travelling with kids. Only caveat is it you’re landing on Friday lunchtime / afternoon and likely to hit heavy traffic in which case the train could be a better shout

Aircoach be as handy unless you rented a car.

Assume there is no issue bringing a child seat on the aircoach? Never had to do it…

Car rental be just as cheap tbh

1 Like

Yep, it was great when I saw it a few years ago but these lads weren’t even bothered trying to catch it. Happy to let it go over an back above their heads knowing it would stop eventually. Cute hoors

its deadly mac alright
you’d get a good 5 hours there

Would have to bring a child’s chair over on the plane then though, which would be a pain. Mind you the train would be the same I suppose.

No way will you be able to manage the child with the bags and no child seat

Youd be able to rent the car with the child seat save bringing it on plane

3 Likes

Ye need something to put the kid into.

1 Like

ah yeah with kids rent a car,
avis, etc will give u a seat anyway

train
if the kid kicks off you’ll drive the bus mad at least on a train you can walk up and down to pass the time
rent a car tho,
only way really and cheaper than 2x adult returns on the train

I’d say she thought the baby could just be carried in a baby carrier, same as over here.

Incorrect. Leave a buggy at the door of first flight and put the child in a sling of some sort. Doesn’t need a seat until it’s off its final flight.

I’d pay twice the price of train tickets to rent a car

1 Like