The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Barbie would still be popular though amongst younger girls

Maybe. My two are gone too old for that but I would have thought that six year olds would still be into dolls and girly stuff.

I know the feeling. The bike was a savage winner a couple of years ago and was only ditched when she got roller skates for her birthday this year(itā€™s too small now anyway) . Four other girls from the road got them since and itā€™s savage watching them out having the craic as opposed to looking for TV or you tube. But sheā€™s getting some heat on the iPad front I think which would break your heart. Genuinely donā€™t want to get her one but Mrs J is bending big time. In fairness, sheā€™s the one who heard other kids asking her about itā€¦

They still are Mikeā€¦ This is the the type of crap they want to watch on youtube

https://youtu.be/fdPbw8x419s

Christ.

1 Like

As a rule of thumb mate,if cookie swirl c hasnt done the YouTube video itā€™s not worth watching

:joy:

Here is a top 3 in our house

Cupcakesurpise (live in Galway)
Toysandme (tiana uk)
Emilytube

1 Like

:smile:

Our 5 year old girl wants a pair of Astro runners, Iā€™ll stick with that

2 Likes

You lucky lucky bastard.

My 3 year old heard me comment some toy on TV was stupid. Sheā€™s now adamant that is what she wants.

She is playing you like a fool already

1 Like

I know it well.
She already told her mother that she doesnā€™t like her and she only likes Daddy.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s passive aggressiveness towards you too there.

The Three Ages of Man:

Man believes in Santa
Man doesnā€™t believe in Santa
Man is Santa

A hatchimal, Jojo Siwa bedcover and a scooter for Barbie are some of the items on the list this year from my nearly-seven-year-old this year. The iPad comes out on Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning and when we are sick. Unlimited access to blue-screen in my youngest means bad sleep and cranky childā€¦

1 Like

They use youtube jnstead of TV now

1 Like

Kids have about 5 or 6 Christmases where they properly believe. You need to make those Christmases as magical as is possible. Get her the iPad and fuck the snow flakes.

5 Likes

Does santy even make iPads?

1 Like

A segway and an Xbox here.
Im a weak father.

He outsources it to China. Been a lot of layoffs in Lapland the last few years with increased automation. Santa using drones for a lot of his deliveries these days as well.