The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Fitzy, youā€™re now Frankā€™s bitch.

You need to take serious corrective action. Next week tell Frank you want a word in private and tell him that if he ever pulls a stunt like that again his son is gone from the team and heā€™s drinking through a straw for a month. Tell you want a public apology so he can teach his son a life lesson in how you treat people.

1 Like

How many weeks did you promise to wash franks car for if he left you alone?

7 Likes

Leave it over your head @Fitzy. Your job is to improve the kids, donā€™t lose focus on that.
That lad actually admires you at the back of it all.

Yeah but Fitzy is not the coach. Itā€™s not his call. The kid probably overheard him saying to someone that he was fucking useless.

1 Like

You shat yourself :laughing:

If heā€™s well enough in, he can, if he canā€™t he should just knock 7 shades out of Frank and take fitzy Jr to another team

Pity gerrard just got tge rangers job. Youā€™d have been the perfect fitz

1 Like

Embarrassing posts in here today. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I was in an awful condition today, the kids run for the Great Limerick run, all mine did them out in UL, my eldest has been doing a bit of early morning running with me and the dog, sheā€™s not sporty at all but sheā€™s a nice little runner and she loves the early morning bonding, anyway sheā€™s in 5th class so was in tne last race, there was a few hundred, sheā€™s not pushy so started out towards the back running by herself, just tipped along nicely at the start while I could see her, nice even pace while others were sprinting, so I went over the hill onto the track to wait, anyway 2k later didnā€™t I spot her and she was definitely in the top 10 girls and still picking the boys off with every few steps, I couldnā€™t even cheer such was the lump in my throat, I ran after her and had a few tears escape, it was a minute at least before I could approach her properly, I was fit to burst, sheā€™s a pure grinder.
I donā€™t think I could cope with having a serious athlete in the family.

20 Likes

Good girl. Nothing beats seeing somebody do their best. Was she delighted with herself?

She wouldnā€™t be the type to show it if she was but she knows she did well alright

2 Likes

If youā€™re not first, youā€™re last

1 Like

Either that or he read it on TFK.

Thatā€™s puke inducing drivel.

1 Like

Sure you know what Iā€™m like

2 Likes

Im cringing reading that. Stick to ating your bacon roll and shut your mouth in future @fisty

Donā€™t worry, Josh will probably resign from the team and come back next week calling himself Joe.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s possibly your best ever contribution to the forum

Iā€™m sure you know all about cringing. Sitting there watching tv with the family hoping to fuck nothing comes on about rape or prostitution. Avoiding eye contact with them because you know theyā€™re thinking Daddy pays money to young trafficked sex slaves to have sex with them.

3 Likes

So youā€™d have me starta fight in front of a couple of hundred kids and parents? Real hard man that you are, gimp.