The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Thanks lads. 2 girls this time just to even things up a bit.

any names yet?

Not yet mate. We have a short list and are trying to see which name suits which little girl.

Fair play RTT- congrats to you, mum and the other pair. I hope you get a chance to toast the new arrivals.
Is that 2 sets of twins you now have on the go??? Fucking hell mate- youā€™ll have to tie a knot in it from now on!

Iā€™ve another on the way here and iā€™ve no idea how we will manage two- but youā€™re operating in a completely different world- just goes to give life to the old story that we only operate on about 10% of our actual capability.

Iā€™m raising a toast to chlann RTT as I type :pint: :pint:

congrats mate

I Love you guys

Thanks Mate- hope your own family is doing well?

Nice one RTT. :clap: :pint:

Congratulations RinTinTin - all the best to babies and mothers.

Fucking hell. You utter legend RTT. Iā€™d have been in the poorhouse long ago.

RTT :clap: :clap: you are some operator

Super news mate :clap:

Congrats RTT, a busy start to 2011 for you.

Well done Rintin, thatā€™s some shit storm youā€™re Io the middle of. God bless mate

Congrats RTT. Not being a member of this most exclusive club myself Im not fully sure how things work. Will yourself and the missus now agree on a division of labour along the lines of you look after the male flock and let herself deal with the girls? My mother who had a 2 M 3 F split herself and a 2 M 5F split amongst her own siblings always passes along this little gem of info that has been passed down from my grandmother " boys wreck your house, girls wreck your head"!!!

Good luck!

" boys wreck your house, girls wreck your head"!!!

Great quote Dan, I will be using it. :smiley:

Mrs Rintintin is home a few hours now with the girls, we didnā€™t wait around as she wasnā€™t getting much help inside there and they wouldnā€™t let me stay the nights inside. Iā€™m ready for my first night of mayhem , this is what the soldiers on the boats landing in Normandy must have felt like in their last few hours before reaching land.

Thanks again to everyone for the congratulations.

Has anyone here had the snip? It is something I must look into over the next few months. Any feedback ye may have would be greatly appreciated.

girl number 2 arrived last night

KOH

:pint:

Thatā€™s goalkepper and corner back sorted for Syls camogie team in 16 years TASE

Many congratulations mate

dressage is the sport for girls from Malahide

Superb news.

Congrats mate.

:clap:

Iā€™ll PM you on my address so I can get the thank you card.