The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Has she road frontage?

She’ll have plenty frontage in a few months time.

horrible news to hear @anon32894817 and it puts the dread in every man-a lot of bullshitters on here saying how great it is but i can tell you they cried in the jax when they first heard
after 9 months of torture then there is an acceptance

2 Likes

cc
@briantinnion

i agree with you on the work out bit tho

@anon32894817 - your life will be destroyed. Get her to take a test and if positive get her to a clinic. You’re too young to throw away your life over a bit of meaningless sex.

I’d say if she still hasn’t turned up to the date after three weeks she’s unlikely to show

1 Like

its possible he is more ashamed with who the potential mother is then the act of fathering a chid
this is a key distinction here
yeah if you are married and want it - grand , congrats and fuck off ,etc with your 35 likes - we get it ok

@anon32894817 i would imagine is not there at all and lads telling him its all fine are a bit soft
its possible the woman could be repulsive looking and on the dole
this is serious shit now

1 Like

If it’s only casual he should block her on every social media outlet - block her phone number also and just let her off. What woman in this day in age is not taking steps to protect her self? Serious questions need to be asked here.

2 Likes

:smile:

I wonder is @anon32894817 asking for a friend? One of the Limerick hurlers he’s in the know about perhaps?

Sometimes a girl just likes to float the idea - to see a lad sweat, perhaps to teach him a lesson, or to gauge how he would feel about the prospect/her.
Apparently… only @glasagusban can say for sure

You could name the child Accidental

https://www.irishracing.com/horse?name=Accidental&prt=581522

bang on the money there

Any chance you tried to break up with this girl recently @anon32894817? There are some psychos about

An absolute nightmare.

Having kids is tortuous so best to wait till your late 20’s but perferably your 30’s for that shit.

Your 20’s is for riding & living. Not nappies.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Maybe it was more like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAXutxWX7GI

cc @anon32894817

1 Like

:grin: Spoken from experience no doubt.

I’d loan him my bat but there isn’t any more space on it for another notch.

2 Likes