The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

This is class. Great idea for lads like @anon61878697 if he finally manages to sort out Mrs O Sullivan.

Sounds kinda like the deal @Bandage had when he was back home and had all the aul biddies looking after him. Instead of a meal train tho, more like a dessert train.

1 Like

Rascal is at the age where heā€™s started heading off to the loo by himself and shouts when heā€™s done. He was gone a bit longer than usual this evening so I head down the hall asking if all was ok. He said, and I quote ā€˜itā€™s a big poo daddy, I might need a bath after this oneā€™.:anguished:Investigations are on-going as to where he heard this particular line.

2 Likes

Cool story broā€™

2 Likes

That child is old enough to make his own way in the world. What do you have left to teach him.

1 Like

Potty training, what a special time to be alive.

I donā€™t know how ye do it, in fairness

A lot of piss & shit.

It passes.

Thatā€™s the issue

All I can do is cross them over. You have to head them in.

1 Like

Back of the kacks

Baby sitting last week and the nephew is potty trained now so I was expecting a handy runā€¦Later on- ā€™ I have to pooā€™ he told meā€¦ Off you go soā€¦From down the hall, ā€˜Uncle mouse, Iā€™m doneā€™ā€¦ I walked down thinking, what does he want, praiseā€¦ Did you flush says I? Make sure you wash your handsā€¦ ā€˜You have to wipe my bumā€™ , says heā€¦ And he proceeds to put his head between his legs and wait for me to wipe his holeā€¦

The kid needs more fibre.

14 Likes

Cheeeeeeeeeeck was always the call in our place

2 Likes

Giving the youngest a bath there earlier. Splish splashing away, great craic, nice and clean, she goes downward dog and takes a shit.

Kids are gas

3 Likes

A slatted shed is whatā€™s needed.

2 Likes

Potty training is a load of shite
Theyā€™ll figure it out for themselves by the time they start school. Or the teachers can earn their pay.

1 Like

Moist loo roll solves it eventually.

You wonā€™t believe this but my young lad took a big shite in the bath last night too. He followed up by projectile vomiting in the car when we were on the coast road between Gorey and Wexford near Oulart Hill earlier today*. Iā€™m half expecting him to seal a hat trick tonight by either shitting or puking in the cot. I donā€™t know how we do it in fairness, lads.

*I missed the first half hour of the Celtic game earlier due to an emergency pit stop in The Trading Post. The staff were very nice in directing us to the baby changing area and preparing the changing table when they saw us arriving in, both covered in puke.

2 Likes

Who is this chap again lads?

My eldest did it in the bath back in November, freaked her out. Refused to get into the bath for 2 fucking months.
Washing kids at a sink is no fucking party.

Had to buy potty for her to sit on in the bath for a finish, sheā€™s only back in the bath normally last 6 weeks.

Kids are so fucking great. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes