The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Did you ramble into Elf Town yet mate?

Not yet, Monday week is the big day.

1 Like

Thereā€™s an excellent woman in Cork who friends of mine bring their son to. Bit of gym work funnily enough has brought him on a lot. Theyā€™ll be grand although bit of a shock to the system for yourself and your missus Iā€™d say.

2 Likes

Not a bother on them. They have a great Dad, they are far better off than many of their peers.

11 Likes

jesus, thatā€™s a fine post

2 Likes

Signing in again. The third girl, absolutely over the moon, sheā€™s beautiful but in 8-10 years time my life is going to be :tired_face: cc @KinvarasPassion

34 Likes

4 females under the one roof, may God have mercy on your soul my good man! Congrats. All healthy I hope?

Congrats buddy, you are completely outnumbered and surrounded now

All good which is all that matters

5 Likes

Congrats to you and Mrs Fran. Girls rock!

1 Like

Congratsā€¦I think.

Congrats. Blessed are thou ā€¦

Great stuff. Congrats @Fran

Great news @Fran. Congrats.

Well done mate, 4 girls here, all will be teenagers together in about 8 years time.
Thatā€™s when the TFK support network will kick in, congrats again

2 Likes

Well done Fran congrats :clap::clap:

Congrats @Fran

I think Iā€™ve mentioned it before but there is a lad with dyspraxia playing football on the underage team I coach. I donā€™t know much about the condition but in his instance he seems to have trouble bending over, so a regular toe lift is out for him. Instead of letting it hold him back he has developed his own unique (and very awkward looking!) way of scooping up the ball. Despite it being totally unorthodox he gets it up into the hands every time and is rarely dispossessed.

At u12 youā€™d have said heā€™d never be able for football, this year he was one of our best players. Great to see that kind of determination in a young fella.

10 Likes

Congratulations @Fran.

Congrats mate.

My missus is from a family of 3 girls. Her old lad basically didnā€™t get a word in for about 25 years.
On the plus side heā€™s very well looked after and never has to lift a finger, so there is that.

2 Likes