The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

a former poster has a significant moment in his life yet somehow we are all talking about @Mac , just as he has planned

1 Like

:grinning:

Mac ‘hooks in posters and gets them all hot and bothered’ shock

:scream:

1 Like

It drives them demented

1 Like

Creeping around Facebook for news on former internet posters is very very strange behaviour

It is mate.

Luckily Sledge is friends with me on Facebook so it appeared at the top of my newsfeed.

why didn’t you just send him a message then?

Is he now, and @mac did you run it by your facebook friend that you would share his news the next time you were bored and in need of some attention?

1 Like

I seem to have Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee driven completely demented here with the bare minimum of effort

3 Likes

It’s fascinating to watch

1 Like

It’s not that fascinating.

Neither is any other time that dumb phrase is used on here

4 Likes

Rascal was in a bit of a state last night and we were told to get him checked anytime there are certain symptoms. Off we go to the local kdoc but by the time we got there he had improved. After a short wait his name was called by the nurse who wanted to check temperature etc. I signalled and she came over thinking it was me, I pointed to Rascal who had improved so much that he was dancing away entertaining the other patients. Got seen by the doc and while he was understanding you could tell he didn’t think there was much wrong. Off we go but as soon as we got out the door he puked all over my mrs. The rascal.

1 Like

Always the case, the youngster is like something out of The Exorcist at home, and as soon as you get into the doctors room, they’re laughing and gurgling like there’s not a care in the fucking world.

Hope he’s doing better this morning.

2 Likes

A very simple idea. Probably needs a little tweaking, but there could be something in this.

They make liars of you mate. Happens all the time. Doctors are well used to it

.Oh God the thoughts of it. When I think of that poor hoor in Tipperary last year… Sends chills down my back, anything that would stop it happening again would only be a good thing

1 Like

21 months almost since her campaign of terror and abuse began. 7 months since they disappeared…the hearing to bring my boy home is Friday.

19 Likes

Good luck man. Dress well and stay calm.

1 Like